Start a free trial and enjoy 3 months of Shopify for $1/month on select plans.

FROM CACHE - en_header
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Shopify -选择程序建立的有信心

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi! Can someone please help me? The credit card icons in the bottom of the website are not showing, only the PayPal icon. My website is elliotkohn.co....
Author Avatar
Hello All! On my mobile version, the main product images (1st image) are showing part of the 2nd image instead of filling out the entire space...
Author Avatar
I have one page where i want to give the shopper a link to jump in the same page. So for example, i want to put in a link at arrow no. 1 And let the...
Author Avatar
Hello, Hope you are doing well ! I'm new on creating a website and I've managed to add the cart button and align it on the desktop version but o...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a question, is it possible to change the data in the form or is it possible to change the language of the form somehow?
Author Avatar
Hello, like most of you i'm new to the entire shopify world-i'm 60 and not much of a tech-head. I'm starting this store for my kids. Anyway, I having...
Author Avatar
Hi Everyone, I have an issue with translation of email notifications. Primary language of our store is Latvian, and optional languages are English an...
Author Avatar
I have successfully sent an Order Fulfillment with a single tracking number and it works, however, I tried to send one with multiple tracking numbers,...
Author Avatar
Does Shopify POD my books? I don’t understand? Am I supposed to have another company POD and sell on this POD site? I have a book I would like to prin...
Author Avatar
I used productVariantRelationshipBulkUpdate to create some product bundles on my development store. When I update the available inventory on the chil...
Author Avatar
Hello, Title says it all. I want from this -> To this -> also how to make whole header sticky like this --> Thanks a l...
Author Avatar
Solved
As you can see the gif is repeating over and over, I just want the single gif on the page. I am using spotlight theme and heres the code im using bod...
Author Avatar
As the title suggests, should I open another store if I want to sell items to another country? Or can I keep the same account/store. If so, how do I o...
Author Avatar
我有一个运输船Shopify卡尔的在线商店欧宝体育官网入口首页ifornia business address. When setting up a sales tax region I used California because I pay my sal...
Author Avatar
My Shopify store doesn't convert sessions. My ATC and reached checkout conversions are going up every day but i can never seem to convert any of them....
Author Avatar
Some customers have reported this particular PayPal button on the new one page check out is unresponsive. Personally it’s fine for me. Is it a known i...
Author Avatar
Hi, Shopify deducted an $8.00 default charge. Does anyone know what this is? Thanks, C
Author Avatar
I’m using Dawn Theme. In mobile view, my first product image is cutting off the right side. Can anyone figure out this? https://www.castxblast.com/p...
Author Avatar
I'd appreciate if someone can help me deleting the excerpt (text below the blog heading) from my blog. I am attaching a screenshot for reference. My ...
Author Avatar
I have Tips selected in my Checkout settings. If a user is not a Shop Pay customer, they see it. If they are a Shop Pay customer, it does not show tip...