Shopify Community webinar alert! Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics Shopify coming Tuesday, October 23 | 11am EDT |Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I changed the selling price of my product on shopify but the selling price on autods shows the same price as before, is this normal or am I doing some...
Author Avatar
Slider Image Zoom Size for Mobile is too big. theme Name Furnimal-v1-0-1-os-2.0 Website link - https://www.sunshinevalley.com/ Please Guide me s...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, I hope you are doing well. I'm very very glad to jump here. Would you please give me a hand for a while? I would like to customize the P...
Author Avatar
Hi, how do I add my discord icon and link to the footer for the Dawn theme version 11.0.0? I've done it before to an older versions of my website but ...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, I hope you are doing well. I'm very very glad to jump here. Would you please give me a hand for a while? I would like to customize the P...
Author Avatar
 how do i align the register/login link and instagram icon with the other menu items?
Author Avatar
I solve the problem with email verification, i changed the email and then changed it back so i'll get the verification again. But the problem with A r...
Author Avatar
I am starting a small new business, and I am by myself, so I don't need a lot of things just to make the process go smoothly, so do I must have the po...
Author Avatar
Can someone please help me to make this video play automatically upon landing on the page. It does not have sound. It is a video that is a new section...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I hope it is going well? Kindly help me to reduce the size between my logo and menu bar. I have tried reducing the padding, but it does litt...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I'm wanting to create a flow in which when a product quantity is changed it then compares the product quantity to a value stored in a metafi...
Author Avatar
I am trying to change my sub heading size in only my blog posts. I want sub heading to be H2 for SEO reasons but I'd like them to appear as H3 or may...
Author Avatar
i am following the initial first steps upon opening the shopify free trial. i have followed the first two steps, add your first product, and choose a ...
Author Avatar
Please let know what I have to do , change , or fix on my site. I've had over 900 visits in 8 weeks amd no sales. Outfitden.com
Author Avatar
I'm facing an issue with my Shopify store and I'm hoping to get some assistance. I would like to make my header smaller, resembling the first image I ...
Author Avatar
有人知道谁来激活、启用或谁e self-fulfilment and shipment? I am starting a small company and I wouldn't stand for any extra fee...
Author Avatar
Hi community! I'm trying to align the quantity selctor and the add to cart button next to each other in Focal Theme. But failing horribly. An...
Author Avatar
I need some code help please. Currently using the Dawn selection. For collection lists the default is huge images and vertical listing. I need to s...
Author Avatar
Hello! I'm in the process of developing my very first Shopify app. The primary function of my app is to present a post-purchase survey to customers...
Author Avatar
My website appears to be down for some reason the development side of my website I can get into there is no outstanding payments that are required so ...