Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

与我们重新设计的推出Shopify广告min, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, I've added a 30% auto discount to a particular range but the discount only shows on the checkout. I'd like it to show on the preview and prod...
Author Avatar
Hello All! I am getting an error message when it comes to implementing this community thread. I have done steps 1-3 successfully, but when it com...
Author Avatar
...alidations: [], }, ], access: { admin: "MERCHANT_READ", storefront: "PUBLIC_READ", }, capabilities: { publishable: { ...
Author Avatar
I would like to change the colour of my product page and collections but i dont know how. I use YUVA theme on shopify
Author Avatar
I'd like to move my menu bar from my desktop version. At the moment it is under my logo. Id like to see it on the right of my logo on top of the page....
Author Avatar
https://sweetnesstudios.com/pages/supper-club i am looking to change the color of a hyperlink in a page under the schedule an event button! i would ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, can someone please help me figure out how to change the copy in the yellow button to black? In my global settings, this shouldn't be yell...
Author Avatar
I have a 'send' button on this contact form and I want it to lead to another page. How do I do that? I also want to change the button from saying ...
Author Avatar
Hello - we need help adding the "Notify Me" or "Back in Stock" snippet for Klaviyo to our Prestige Theme's code. We followed the Klaviyo instructi...
Author Avatar
How to make banner Clickable? We want customers to be directed to our preferred page when they click on the actual banner instead of clicking on t...
Author Avatar
I have just discovered via my phone that on my website the hamburger will drop down, though when I go to click "Controller Repairs" or anything for th...
Author Avatar
My store sells clothing items, each with varying dimensions but all made from one fabric type. How do I use templates to achieve the same 'care instru...
Author Avatar
I'm looking to remove the add to cart / checkout buttons on certain product collections and replace them with a button linking to a Google Form or oth...
Author Avatar
Hello, My site: https://d2rgear.com/ Other site: https://d2stock.com/ I'm trying to implement a dropdown menu, similar to the "Select Realm" o...
Author Avatar
will my pending payouts be lost if I deactivate shopify payments then reactivate?
Author Avatar
All reports offered focus on a specific aspect of a transaction. Why can't we get a transaction line that reflects all fields related to it. ie: curr...
Author Avatar
Hey there! I'd like to place a post-purchase "how did you find out about us?" question on my website. Is that possible and would google analytics b...
Author Avatar
Hi Guys, I'm wanting to add the option for customers to backorder or preorder products that may be out of stock or not released yet. Our store is ...
Author Avatar
1use liquid asset_url after compilation