Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-karolina-grabowska-4491461 Cropped.jpg

Exclusive Shopify Community Webinar: Mastering the Basics of Store Setup

Join us August 8th at 11am EDT on the Community AMAs board to learn the basic setup of a Shopify store from start to finish. We will go over all the major parts of the store set up process including adding a product, setting...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始OB欧宝娱乐APPwith credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

与我们重新设计的推出Shopify广告min, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
When I setup a discount with Buy X and get Y for free I see the free item coming in but it's not on it's own line like other items. For some reason S...
Author Avatar
Hi There, I've been searching for a way to do this but I am not finding it for Taste Theme v. 11.0.0. I have a product with 4 color variants, each...
Author Avatar
Hello, This is my first question here, if I missed something please guide me on that. I'm creating a shipping app for my private client, who wan...
Author Avatar
I have one collection on my homepage; I need help with the code to center the collection image, using the Minimal Theme. Any assistance is greatly a...
Author Avatar
Hello I have entered in all of my colors to do color swatches ant there are a few that just don't seem to be working. I have retyped, deleted and ...
Author Avatar
It'll show up on the main menu if I choose to, but whenever I press footer menu I never see anything about it in the footer.
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm currently using shopify dawn theme and I have linked the pages in the navigation footer. The url has changed but it's showing a diffe...
Author Avatar
Solved
I'm getting this error when trying to log into an app I'm developing: This only started happening recently, so I'm not sure what's wrong. I...
Author Avatar
I have a customized Dawn theme, and I need two "contact" pages. I tried creating a copy of the original page.contact.json template, renaming it, and c...
Author Avatar
Hey I want to know how do I change the content for one product page without it being applied for all other products? When I try to go to my other prod...
Author Avatar
How do I remove the white space below my website footer (see below)? The huge white space is present across all my website's pages apart from the home...
Author Avatar
I have changed to a Premium Theme Since this change when I go into the Navigation and update my Main menu to show in the header it doesn't show The ...
Author Avatar
We are creating a Shopify theme app extension and if more than one developer is running the local server ( with the command: shopify app dev) then who...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm trying to add products to multiple tabs that I've set up in a portfolio page. By default the portfolio page came from the Halo theme which...
Author Avatar
I have a customized theme based on Dawn version 6.02. Everything has been working fine, but I am noticing some glitchy stuff and so I am attempting t...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to remove the border and padding around the product pictures. I am using the Refresh theme. Padding is too much which makes my ...
Author Avatar
I have 3 Domain errors listed and do not know how to fix. My website has been out for today and most of yesterday and losing sales. Can you please tel...
Author Avatar
I hope someone can help me with this. If someone checks out on our website, it shows billing address and no shipping address (which is what I want). ...
Author Avatar
Galera, não aparece mensagem nenhuma de erro nem nada na hora de editar o tema. Porém, eu não consigo colocar algumas alterações no meu tema. Por exem...
Author Avatar
How does a non profit apply for pricing discounts