Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

想象你的业务的潜在新ShopifyPlus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

New Webinar: Getting ready for BFCM: Learn How to Run a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on running successful flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, leverage marketing automations,...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——让started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi Everyone, I'm putting together a new site for my company. The issue i'm having is the rollout menu on safari mobile isn't responsive. It ta...
Author Avatar
I am delighted to provide a glowing feedback for the fantastic team of SLASHCART who recently completed our new web design project. From start to fin...
Author Avatar
I clearly haven't got to grips with using Pages because I have an issue I can't fathom here. I created a Join our club page then edited it in the ...
Author Avatar
I found a solution online but the instructions are not clear. The code has been provided but I'm not sure about the name of the file where the first c...
Author Avatar
Good afternoon all, Posting in hopes of some help! We are an infused beverage company with 2 strength beverages totaling 6 total SKU's. Currently...
Author Avatar
I am unable to log into my account because I changed my number. I had to create another account in order to log in to Shopify Support so that I can ge...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I've installed and explored a dozen different subscription apps now and can't find what we need so I thought I'd check here to see if an...
Author Avatar
Is there an app that looks up an address list in Google Maps? I am looking for an app that will check my address list in google maps and tell me which...
Author Avatar
Hi! Disclaimer: I am super new to coding so please bare with me as I know almost nothing I am wanting to make the image slides on my mobile site...
Author Avatar
We have an order that has been cancelled and we get a 500 error in the Admin UI and also from the API when we attempt to delete this order. Can someon...
Author Avatar
I am using the Expression Theme, and the quantity does not update in the cart, based on the quantity selected at checkout. The Cart always defaults ...
Author Avatar
I have the "Craft" theme, but the titles on the collection pages are too big. Please can someone help me make them smaller? Thank you!
Author Avatar
I am providing a code why it is not working $('.productImage').hover(function(){ $(this).data('thb') = this.src; this.sr...
Author Avatar
My theme is a Shopify 2.0 theme. Basically, for a virtual exhibition, we want all the products with a specific vendor to use an alternative layout...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using easebuzz as payment gateway partner, I am able to see payments in the dashboard but the user's page breaks immediately after payment, a...
Author Avatar
I really like how it looks on the mobile version but it is too big for the desktop version. If I try to modify the size of the images from the theme s...
Author Avatar
The documentation on the Quickbooks to Shopify site says "In Shopify, you can also attach a SKU number to an inventory product that's is searchable, b...
Author Avatar
How can I make an Australian GST Calculator app on Shopify like my competitor? It includes simple calculations but I want to add a slider for the perc...
Author Avatar
I've purchased Instagram Video Downloader tool to download Instagram videos, photos, reels, etc. My question is can we integrate the same tool wi...
Author Avatar
Hi, My client wants to list each available pattern for shorts as its own product (so the collection page shows all the options). Once you click the pr...