Promotion image
讨论

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-karolina-grabowska-4491461 Cropped.jpg

Exclusive Shopify Community Webinar: Mastering the Basics of Store Setup

Join us August 8th at 11am EDT on the Community AMAs board to learn the basic setup of a Shopify store from start to finish. We will go over all the major parts of the store set up process including adding a product, setting...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I have done some customizations in my shop code including a transparent header and rearranging of icons. It seems as though in the process, my search ...
Author Avatar
In previous versions we had this covered with a change in the code, but now I can't manage to do it, anybody have a fix? When the client opens my ...
Author Avatar
Hello, how can i remove or make transparent the background of slideshow controls? Theme -   Fashionopolism
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a bundle page that I want to use comparative pricing with, but I don’t want the auto sale sticker to pop up on that particular collection. ...
Author Avatar
Hey all, I have Flow set up to capture how many orders a customer has made & add notes to the packing slip. e.g. 'new / 1st order' allow our W...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, so I made my Shopify store and then today randomly the listing pictures stopped showing. It started after I put the Pinterest meta code i...
Author Avatar
I am using the “Minimal” theme. In my customizations, it lets me “Show a tab next to your product description”. I checked the box and everything went ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm currently editing my website and as I was working all the Collections changed and now they only show one page even though on the backend ...
Author Avatar
I would like to zoom out/scale down my entire website (every page, not just home page). I'm using the sense theme. My website is too much in my f...
Author Avatar
Hi. I have Dawn theme 11.0. On my main page in mobile version when I click on the hamburger, some of the wording in the dropdown menu is permanently h...
Author Avatar
I am having trouble getting my collections to appear when I click on them. When I add a Collection List to my store, I click one of the collections, a...
Author Avatar
I have been in business for three years, but my conversion rate is extremely low. I have paid for audits on my website but can't get any advice on wh...
Author Avatar
Solved
Could someone please help me to stop my website pages from moving left and right in MOBILE view? I'm using the Dawn theme 10.0. It happens on the hom...
Author Avatar
Hello! I have a button that is next to the main menu items, although, it is not located in the main menu navigation. I have tried typing in what ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have suppliers who offer me a trading price on products that I order- Does anyone know how to link this through to my shopify store? So order...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am using impulse theme and I want to add image to the grand child links. {%- for grandchildlink in childlink.links -%} &...
Author Avatar
I am currently working on preparing a site redesign. I was having trouble editing the "Shop Pay" text. The text is obnoxiously large and I would stron...
Author Avatar
I’ve got a problem, maybe I’m just dumb idk. I’m done with my default product page, but when I want to edit my product pages individually, I can’t ma...
Author Avatar
Hi! I'm hoping someone can help me figure out how to add code to my site that would require customers to reach a certain $ amount before they are able...
Author Avatar
Hi, in the Impact theme, when editing the product page, you have all these options available (see screenshot 1), however, I'd like to put a collapsibl...