Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi! I'm from the Philippines and I want to use Payoneer as one of my payment gateway. I follow all instructions but I still can't activate it. It lea
Author Avatar
Wondering why my preferences in pixel says redirected too many times? Thanks! Kyle
Author Avatar
Hello Previously I had a blog section on my website that was on Wix and you would see article views. Is it possible for me here on Shopify to see my...
Author Avatar
I really liked Dawn' collapsible content section, but my current theme doesn't have anything similar. I tried copying files from Dawn to my new theme...
Author Avatar
Ok I am new to this all in development. Ok I have made a online store (shopify stores). Now a niche will be a page correct? I am trying to understa...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have been working on my new store and have been implementing things to increase my conversion rate, but I have not had a single sale. I have ple...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm trying to setup Shopify so that I can waive the sales tax if the number of items in the cart is greater than 6. I looked into discounts...
Author Avatar
Is there any solution to processing an exchange when you try to edit an order for a sale made with international currency (without refunding the order...
Author Avatar
How do I change the spacing between the social media icon and the currency block? I am using Refresh theme and there’s no settings for location of soc...
Author Avatar
我想做一个清洁sessi的创建on and even though I delete the session on my database, it still keeps persisting on Shopify's Database. ...
Author Avatar
嗨,我是构建一个用户在我的市场ob欧宝娱乐app下载地址marketplace can purchase products on shopify. Since the update to Shopify Cli 3, I have not been...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm interested in buying the basic plan, but I'm not sure about something and have a question. Can I add and buy apps from shopify app store...
Author Avatar
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help before I pull all my hair out)) Our all pages move left and right when accessed on mobile (approx. 85% o...
Author Avatar
https://8b796c.myshopify.com/ your website i order boat 161 esrpods discount offer ,Please check and tell me whether you have received my order or I h...
Author Avatar
So I ordered something from a shop that has this as customer support and I ordered this item in March and I have not gotten anything and am wanting a ...
Author Avatar
Author Avatar
hello, my website for my product says the button to make a purchase or add to cart, it says translation missing instead. why is that? can you correct ...
Author Avatar
 I can’t press edit  
Author Avatar
Customer wrote to say they they cannot add our primary product to the cart to purchase -- verified that selecting the product Sophia 2:92 or any varia...
Author Avatar
I am using the next-sitemap package api/pages/server-sitemap.ts looks like this: import { NextApiRequest, NextApiResponse } from 'next';import { g...