Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash

Checkout Improvement: Partially deliverable carts can now complete checkout

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash How partially deliverable carts are handled at checkout has been improved.A partially deliverable cart is one where not all items in an order can be shipped to a customer due to the presence ...

Learn more
pexels-pixabay-270348 (1) Cropped.jpg

Mock Shop API; A free storefront prototyping tool

We are introducing Mock.Shop, a free prototyping tool to build a proof-of-concept storefront without having to set up a shop or run any server-side code. Use Mock Shop API to query live commerce data such as sample products, ...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I would like you to address my problem. I am using PageFly Landing Page Builder for building my home page. An error is being shown that I have reached...
Author Avatar
Hello community, While inspecting my website (mouse right click, inspect) I found out this warning: [Violation] Added non-passive event listener ...
Author Avatar
....404-NOT FOUND ISSUE.... I am facing issue with "Inline 404 - Not found link Let me explain... When run a crawl of the site using Screaming ...
Author Avatar
hi, i want to translate my store using google traduction to hebrew, because hebrew isnt supported i need to do it manually, so i wondered if there was...
Author Avatar
Hi guys this is the website im working on https://bossconsulting.myshopify.com/ scroll down to the image with text section "consulting servi...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using a hungarian product management app called CashMan, It has a PHP API integration opportunity for websites. I can't seem to figure ...
Author Avatar
I am using a development store in which I have created a custom payment method. When I clicked on the "Complete order" button on the checkout page, it...
Author Avatar
Solved
I have used the code below to show an image when the video url text box is empty but the image doesn't show up? Anyone able to advise on how I can sol...
Author Avatar
We can not really convert a section in a third party theme to a dynamically rendered section with app block support ( the section does have more than ...
Author Avatar
I have turned on the carousel button for all my featured collections but it isn't working Can anyone advise pls? https://anyoldvintage.com
Author Avatar
Hello, When I try to upload a svg file in Product Media I got the following message : This file couldn’t be added: "myfile.svg" is corrupt or no...
Author Avatar
Hello everybody! I have reacently opened my new shopify store, but it says that the speed of it is slow, the index for it is 58. I have reduced th...
Author Avatar
你好,我甲肝病毒e my website all set up but i want to make my images clickable in the multicolumn section as well as having the links. Dawn 9.0 theme. I'm...
Author Avatar
Hello, We are wanting to add a subdomain to our shopify, I have followed the steps from the below article: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/...
Author Avatar
Greetings I'm trying to solve this for hours now, but i can't do it. I have tried all the guides here in the community on this topics but non of t...
Author Avatar
I am selling rooms for a retreat, and each room has an option of buying as a single occupancy, or as a sharing/couple price. Right now I've added as v...
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to change the background colour of the Header which holds my menu at the top. I am using Damn theme and currently whenever I shroll my pa...
Author Avatar
Hi @HunkyBill, I am creating a payment method using Payments app Shopify. There are two major confusions that I found during development: ...
Author Avatar
Hi @HunkyBill I am creating a payment method using Payments app shopify. There are two major confusions that I found during development:1. I am...
Author Avatar
When a menu category is open I have to click it and then click it again to close it. I want it to automatically close when you move your mouse away to...