Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
How do I make my main homepage scroll smoothly? I want it to scroll by section to section. Here is my URL: https://8327f8.myshopify.com/ And I...
Author Avatar
Hi I need help!! I can log into my store but it takes me general info and security tab screen. Meaning I can’t see anything and it’s like it does not...
Author Avatar
Hi, I've read a few instructions online but it seems they are no longer valid (like creating a file and redirecting). It seems like Shopify has a def...
Author Avatar
嗨,我有一个观点我所有按钮集合网格who redirect to a specific collection and i want this button to redirect on my collection page were...
Author Avatar
我希望我的桌面version header to be transparent this is my website www.missartz.com and I use the dawn theme version 10.0
Author Avatar
Been wracking my brain about this and could really use some help... Is there a way - via automation or through some shopify code (I have some codi...
Author Avatar
Been wracking my brain about this and could really use some help... Is there a way - via automation or through some shopify code (I have some codi...
Author Avatar
Hello! I'm using the Debut theme and the text and price listed under the product images on the collection pages aligns to the left. Is there a way...
Author Avatar
I keep getting an error message that says "Something went wrong while printing your documents. Try again later." while trying to print shipping labels...
Author Avatar
Hi, My product image does not align with the product title, it's shifted a bit to the left. Can someone please help fix this? See image
Author Avatar
Hi Team, I have a question regarding the Enterprise theme we selected for our E-commerce website. However, regardless of what we enter, the content r...
Author Avatar
Hi all, In a previous version of Dawn theme, I had edited the card-product.liquid file to include the collection name in the url of the product. ...
Author Avatar
Hello, We encounter a technical issue when using the order pagination in the Customer Account page. Eg : 1. We fix 4 orders in the variabl...
Author Avatar
How do I make the before and after slider full screen? It only fills half of the screen like this: I'm using the broadcast theme and here i...
Author Avatar
Is there a way to change my menu slide-out mobile drawer to a drop-down. My menu is like this right now and slides from left to right, but I want ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am trying to edit the color scheme for the view cart and checkout buttons, as well as the text within the buttons. Website is circlebackvin...
Author Avatar
So i was trying to delete an app and accidentally deleted the online store (cant believe this is an option) and cant seem to recover it. How can I get...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I have been building some custom DataLayer events for GTM purposes and cannot figure out which files need to be edited to send a custom...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am thinking about selling my service with Shopify, but I can't find the answer on a few question. In which plan I can make a store (with a f...
Author Avatar
Hello there,im from Macedonia and trying to build my first Shopify store doing e-commerce.However i got issues about the payment method because on eve...