Discussions

问问题并加入对话popula左右r topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
We ship from stock within our retail location and do drop ship from vendors. We have the ordering taken care of. However, we need to have a way to fol...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone pls help. I know that the green pulse light is always used in all Archetype themes such as Impulse and Motion and etc, but I do not want ...
Author Avatar
Here is a link to my website I need to learn how to turn my website mobile view to 2 column view right now its one column. https://fhseatcovers.co...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm trying to resize the New Arrivals and Shop All buttons to be the same size as the Shop now button on my other banner image (see image belo...
Author Avatar
Good Day All, I am in need of help. We had a developer build a site for us and is no longer maintaining the site. Im learning as we go, so be gentl...
Author Avatar
I need help, I added some small images to the columns of the multicolumn section in taste theme and every column has a black border line which i would...
Author Avatar
hello shopify support, I woke up today with a $115 dollar payment in my bank account. I use to be on the $1 monthly payment but my account has bee...
Author Avatar
Hi, is there a way to update the social icon for twitter, to reflect their new "X" logo rather than the bird? (see top right) Thank you!
Author Avatar
I am trying to create a company, but not sure how to create a company meta field, can someone help ?
Author Avatar
  Hello, I'm trying to move the heading for the slide show just on mobile. I would like the heading to be at the top of the photo either to the left...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone! I've also checked other discussions but couldn't find the solution. Basically I've installed the Prestige theme, and I cannot remove Shop...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, I wanted to see if we can get a thread going of screenshots of emails from customers complaining they can checkout. I'd like to send mor...
Author Avatar
I have disabled our mailchimp pop-up form but it is still active on our website. Mailchimp said that the code is probably floating around in the backe...
Author Avatar
I am implementing a quick cart using Alpine.js and the Shopify Ajax Api. The docs note that `cart` can have multiple items with the same `variant_id` ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to add drop down description for products. I currently have three drop down descriptions applied to tshirts, but I need to have a different...
Author Avatar
Solved
Some of my products cards are cutting into the product card above theme. Below you can see the headphone mask cut into the above product card. The ...
Author Avatar
Our site is experiencing an issue in which our Facebook pixel is properly set up on the Facebook & Instagram Shopify app. Unfortunately the pixel is n...
Author Avatar
I want to move it to the left side, no option to do it, I'm using the shrine theme, any help would be appreciated
Author Avatar
Recently, I have encountered the problem about accessing form admins dashboard to the product page. After uploading the product, I will check the prod...
Author Avatar
Our store sells products that have up to tens of variants - some of which are clearly feminine, others that are unisex or masculine. Is there an app o...