Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
So, I already know how to add one main share image in Shopify. My question is, can I have a different share image for each link within my website? ...
Author Avatar
We're happy to release Part 2 of our Shopify POS Tutorial video series. In this video we'll review how to open the cash session, perform a basic c...
Author Avatar
My logo is in the middle of the website inside the header, but when scrolling the logo is scrolling later than the header itself (so it;s delayed). H...
Author Avatar
Bonjour, Je me tourne vers vous pour avoir des critiques et des conseils ! J'ai lancé ma boutique en ligne il y a 3mois environ, j'ai payé po...
Author Avatar
I am a complete newbie so I'm just learning all this- so if this is a stupid question please bare with me. I just set up a google sitemap, follo...
Author Avatar
Hi i am trying to change my Quick Add button on collection pages to be similar to Gymshark's quick add that I have stumbled across. I can style it mys...
Author Avatar
I've ordered from zeenazshops.myshopify.com today i received debited message but now the link is not opening and I'm unable to track the store its sho...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone I am developing my own app. But i have some problems i based on the default shopify app i simply added a page sometimes it works sometime...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I've just logged into 1 of my test Shopify stores Google Search Consoles only to discover that within the indexed pages are 18 additional ...
Author Avatar
We have images on our store https://purecleanperformance.com/collections/mlp-rcp-products (MLP is the passcode) that are not being displayed correctly...
Author Avatar
Our website is https://purecleanperformance.com and we mostly use zippify for our main supplement products. These images load, but now we have an ima...
Author Avatar
Hello, Is it possible to add checkbox for the customer who subscribes to newsletter? This is the basic code of the form: ... {%- if sett...
Author Avatar
I want to customize some content on my homepage based on the user location, but can't find the liquid file, only index.json. Where can I find the...
Author Avatar
I need someone to check my website it seems that is way to big specially the header and sections with images that has been added. I did put a code alr...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I'm trying to build an app with app proxies, but I'm having some difficulties: - In the URL field of the app must I enter the same U...
Author Avatar
Hi there ,I would like to know if I have any problem to list some branded products with their pictures ?
Author Avatar
Hi, How do I center the logo and move the nav menu ivon to the left on Expanse Theme?
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm using the Admin Rest API to update the publication status of my products.
 I get random 500 errors during this request: with this body: ...
Author Avatar
Hi Guys, how to submit data from react to backend node js in Shopify using fetch or any other way ? i am using useAuthenticatedFetch which not...
Author Avatar
I can’t change anything, this pop ups : Shopify uses cookies to provide a safer and better browser experience. Please enable third party cookies o...