Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I put in this code and it works but it stays on the 2nd image. What should I do? .card-wrapper:hover .media.media--hover-effect>img:first-child:no...
Author Avatar
Can someone help me out and tell me how to fix this problem I would like for "Add to cart" to be symmetrical. The link to the following is: https:...
Author Avatar
When accessing the home page of my Shopify store using Safari or any browser on an iPhone, the page forces the browser to shut down unexpectedly. This...
Author Avatar
On this Page https://tdy.lol/fsmjI i want the size selector box to move as we hover each size right now its stuck on S The sticky menu whe...
Author Avatar
A day before my payout I received this message "Your payouts from Shopify Payments are on hold while we review your account Contact Support fo...
Author Avatar
Solved
  I want to remove the CHECK OUT button and just keep the View Cart, I need people to go to the cart and enter a delivery date before they check out
Author Avatar
Hey community! Hoping someone could help. I'm trying to change the background colour of Your Cart product items and the background colour of ...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I have tried to implement the dropdown of each header on the navigation menu to display horizontally rather than vertically. I hav...
Author Avatar
https://bestprecio.cl/collections/electronica
Author Avatar
Can I copy a mobile theme or style it to look a certain way? I just want a simple Mobile theme how can I achieve that - thanks
Author Avatar
Hi All! Hoping someone can help me! I am trying to hide the video banner on tablet and mobile at the top of my page link www.nordicoliving.mys...
Author Avatar
It seems like it should be simple, but I cannot find how to disconnect my own/owned domain. I have been forwarding my shopify to my domain site for y...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm trying to create a Flow that would work something like this: - A customer places an order with some products from Vendor A and some pr...
Author Avatar
i have the inconsolata font in the spotlight theme but the only area of my store that doesnt utilise this font is the search bar when i type a term. c...
Author Avatar
Hello friends, I tried for an hour using all other solutions, but I cannot adress the image-with-text section and change the order of it. On mobil...
Author Avatar
I have a few wholesale customers who purchase products on credit with net payment terms. They require that I send them statements at month end with th...
Author Avatar
我工作在黎明,我试图添加浮动arrows on top of MediaGallery on product pages? Would anyone know how I might do that? Please see...
Author Avatar
Hi working with refresh theme can i change the Quantity selector design from this: to something like this? : thanks
Author Avatar
Current search and discovery is very basic. Curious to hear what are some of the most useful apps that you've used to improve the search? Looking at A...