Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

想象你的业务的潜在新ShopifyPlus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
we have determined that you are in violation of Section 7 of the Shopify Acceptable Use Policy and we are therefore unable to support your business. W...
Author Avatar
Cada vez que abro la página para ver los productos y agregarlos no carga la pagina y dice error , necesito ayuda, este problema no lo tenia antes
Author Avatar
Hi all! Is it possible to make a cart/checkout permalink with the Subscription Policy box pre checked? When using express checkout on one page...
Author Avatar
I am working with the Expanse 2.0 theme. I want to make the nav bar change based on what page its on. My nav bar is fairly simple at this point. I hav...
Author Avatar
Hi, How can I get a fixed url tunnel for my shopify app (remix) for webhook, since we can't set a fixed port for the app. Normally i would do it lik...
Author Avatar
I need to set up PhonePe and they are asking for MID. Please suggest where can I find the MID.
Author Avatar
We are migrating a mass of scripts and custom checkout functionality over to Checkout UI/Functions/Customizations, etc. One issue we are having is...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I need the font size of the header/title text of the Collection pages to be size 32. I am using the Origin theme. Here is an example...
Author Avatar
A random piece of code appears underneath my stores website. (See video) does someone know how I can remove this? Help would be very much appreciated!...
Author Avatar
When we started our business we had a 3rd party app syncing all of the orders to our shopify store from multiple different online shopping platforms. ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm trying to make a workflow with the Flow app to give a follow-up to a failed delivery. How can I make a workflow to verify the delivery proce...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone! I'm new here, and while this may have been answered, I still have not found it... - I'm setting up a store and am using the Spotlight...
Author Avatar
So ive been seaching and reading and trying to do this for a good while now. but all the guides even the ones that are only some months old seems outd...
Author Avatar
We are a simple supplement store with only 4 products. I want to offer customers a "bundle" discount when they purchase multiple products, but I don't...
Author Avatar
I have published my store and I'm still adding products. However, when I look my store up online (as if a customer) there is a bar at the bottom showi...
Author Avatar
Hello. I am trying to recreate the menu navigation style of solset.com 1. How would I move my menu navigation buttons the far left just as solset....
Author Avatar
As we have for a couple years, at the end of the day in our brick and mortar store, we use the the counting tool to count out the cash and end the tra...
Author Avatar
Hi, The minimal menu icon (the 3 horizontal lines) on the top left creates a blank menu Please advise.
Author Avatar
hello I REACTIVE BACK MY STORE, SHOWS ME THAT I HAVE A TROUBLE WITH CONNECTION THE DOMAIN TO MY STORE, PLEASE I NEED HELP!!
Author Avatar
Our online store (https://www.chimneycricket.com) made with the Dawn 9.0 theme has been having some issues with the Product Pages (ex. https://chimney...