Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

从Shopify员工浏览最新的博客文章commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

与我们重新设计的推出Shopify广告min, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi! I recently was helped with updating my origin theme background to be all white for my collections/product pages. However when I go to view my prod...
Author Avatar
I have responsive theme, and I can't figure out how to change headings 3 and 6 to regular sentence case and not have them automatically be in all caps...
Author Avatar
I have by coding made some mistakes and this appears on my theme customization. I can not also put my Logo on my Homepage, at this was possible befo...
Author Avatar
We are developing an application. By mistake we generated a "real" Recurring Application Charge (test: false). The problem is that we cannot cancel i...
Author Avatar
Good day! I'm currently trying to customize the 'view all' buttons without changing the colors of other buttons in the entire store. I've tried a few ...
Author Avatar
Hi all, Can anyone please help with this problem? I've been using GMC and Google Ads for a couple of years, with the same products and no issues....
Author Avatar
Hello, Site: https://d2rgear.com/ There are two slideshow sections that are displayed on desktop, but they are not displayed on mobile: ...
Author Avatar
First off, I apologize that this is a long post. I hope I have included all the information needed to get the help I need. The problem I need help wit...
Author Avatar
At the moment I'm using Wix and I could set up everything (on dummy domain) before selecting a plan and start selling. I've registred an account here...
Author Avatar
Hello community. I have a question I use the Expanse theme. Currently, in the collections product grid, the product name is not an H title. It is no...
Author Avatar
  Hello im trying to change to order of my filter. Can someone help me please? Thanks, BR
Author Avatar
Hello. I use the KAL theme. I have added a Newsletter sign up on the home page. I would like to embed a link to the Newsletter sign up segment, in my ...
Author Avatar
Hi. I'm living in IRAN. and I really want to make money with dropshipping and using your site.i want to know if I use VPN and random IPs to enter in m...
Author Avatar
Hello, I want to have variants for a product and each variant should have sub-variants which are only shown if the according variant was chosen. F...
Author Avatar
Hi there! I want to create two separate Gift Book Boxes for Christmas. And I'm looking for an app that will simply allow customers to choose two bo...
Author Avatar
I am using below Graphql $query = <<<'GRAPHQL' query ($cursor: String) { products(first: 50, after: $cursor, query: "status:active publishe...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I'm trying to make the containers of these 2 images smaller (the 2 products), can anyone help ? somehow I only manage to make the image smaller, ...
Author Avatar
I have an app with some scopes and need to add the write_fulfillments scope on already installed app without asking the store owners to uninstall an...
Author Avatar
Question How is the order of third party apps loading on a page determined? Is it just by the order they are downloaded? Could one delete and redownl...
Author Avatar
Solved
I added a button to my product page using a custom liquid option and adding the following code:
Sep 15, 2023