Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello I want to remove this little space on mobile ! I want my picture to be stick to the header ! The red line is what I want to remove (you can see ...
Author Avatar
Hey hey I have a tee that comes in white and black and at the moment they are listed separately. At the moment if I put the colour variant in as w...
Author Avatar
Where does this tracking button on the Order Status Page that opens the below iframe come from and how to disable it? I can't find the App that...
Author Avatar
Hello folks! I would like some help with finding the right people to talk to. Does anyone here know Shopify brand owners that would be interest...
Author Avatar
I create new extension from partner dashboard, but I can't call thi trigger from postman. Error: Invalid trigger_id
Author Avatar
Solved
how to remove "continue shopping" button from cart and checkout cart? protected-box.com
Author Avatar
Hello, I have to update the fulfillment in 2 times. The first one to fulfill the items, this step causes the fulfillment_status to close. /admin/ap...
Author Avatar
Hello, I've added a row to my homepage. Currently the theme offers the option to increase the number of columns max to 6. But I would like to increa...
Author Avatar
Hello, after finishing the site I scanned it with the WAVE tool in order to see if it was Web Accessible and it gives me the Broken ARIA reference err...
Author Avatar
Hi could anyone help me the with the Bounce Rate which I see in Shopify analytics, I can able to see more bounce rate for every page but I couldn't fi...
Author Avatar
Hi I've done a test buy on my website and purchased a product. The payout status has been pending for 9 days. What can I do to speed this up? I h...
Author Avatar
Solved
I accidently put this line of code somewhere and now its under the footer, please help me out I can't remove it. Thank you! site: https://spullsclot...
Author Avatar
Hello ya'll Can someone help me figure out why my website does this? On my main language website, the side collection bar showcases the colors...
Author Avatar
Solved
i would like to know how to put the line in this section, between slideshow and multi column thanks for the support    
Author Avatar
Hi there !! How can I change the add to cart icon in my online website , I tried changing the svg code in both 1. icon-cart.liquid 2.icon-cart-...
Author Avatar
My Shopify website setting is set that only logged in users are allowed to purchase products. By default, once non-logged in users are trying to ...
Author Avatar
Greetings, i wondering if i can embed liquid variables from the shopify flow app that will display content dynamically in a template on klaviyo email?...
Author Avatar
hi , i would like to know how to change the color only for the part where the writing "DRIP GRAFFITI" is... thanks for the support and have a good da...
Author Avatar
发现了这个文档,它不是somethi感到惊讶ng that's readily available. https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/b2b/catalogs/quantity-pricing
Author Avatar
I have asked this before and was told that my theme might limit number of characters of price in list of product so it caused that issue. The Price ...