Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

1920 x1080 - started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
截图2023-07-27在9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
The new home page is not working for us. When my boss would ask me for total sales for a particular date, I was easily able to get that info to him wi...
Author Avatar
I am checking on my partner account app WEBHOOK metrics of my public app. here "shop/update" WEBHOOK removed from some stores by Shopify. I am fi...
Author Avatar
Hi all! I am trying to delete the "4.8/5.0" and "(6)" from my product page on Refresh theme but I cannot find a way to do it. I tried to edit the code...
Author Avatar
can someone help me with my header. I want the header to disappear when scrolling down and to appear when scrolling up. I'm using the prestige theme. ...
Author Avatar
I want to generate sales reports based on customer segments in my Shopify store. However, I have encountered a limitation: the customer filter in the...
Author Avatar
Hi! I am setting up a subscription for physical products and have stumbled on some problems. We are now using TIMO subscriptions - and in checkout...
Author Avatar
How would i make the background image be zoomed out as it is too zoomed in while on mobile. This is what it currently looks like: This ...
Author Avatar
I got "Link no longer exists.: Link no longer exists." when trying to see the preview for my checkout extension What does it mean? How to solve th...
Author Avatar
Hello, I set up a filter by tag with search and discover but I need to exclude one tag so that it does not appear in the filter list. Any ideas ho...
Author Avatar
Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—...
Author Avatar
greetings! I'm setting up a welcome email/discount and is appears the only thing holding it back is an issue in the 'From Email' section. After sa...
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to allow customer to change their contact phone number if needed via logging in to their account on website and changing account details. I...
Author Avatar
Is it possible to change someurl.com/collections/product to something like someurl.com/photo-collections/product ?
Author Avatar
Hello! I'm wondering if anyone has a code I can use to move all my collection titles & collection descriptions to the center of my pages? At the momen...
Author Avatar
Hi. Can someone help me change the color behind the collection list page. I am using origin template and the background color is not what i want. Than...
Author Avatar
Hello, I got terminated Without any reason i am in built in phase i just built my website But i got email that my account is closed due to voilatio...
Author Avatar
Hi, Wondering if anyone could even offer some advice here. I have run my Shopify store for quite a while now and even after many attempts at index...
Author Avatar
Hello Everybody, I need your help! I uninstalled Magic zoom plus app but it still active on my website! How I can remove it permanently? https://ze...
Author Avatar
Hello, Can anyone help to reduce the space between these lines? I have tried adding the following, "padding-top": "-40px" into line 23 ....
Author Avatar
I have successfully created a app owned Metafield and am able to access it in the liquid file. currently the value of {{ app.metafields.call_to_acti...