Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Find out solution my query
Author Avatar
hey I built a Shopify store, I paid for a domain so that (it would be mine) I promote on your Facebook and Instagram with videos after receiving appr...
Author Avatar
Hello I have tried several codes, they worked but if i try to change text now there is a issue and nothing happens. For example if you see on ...
Author Avatar
Hello I am using a third party theme called sofine. But it is not displaying product variants such as size and color on product pages. Please help. ...
Author Avatar
Hi, i need to block people form a XXX country to make an order on my sites, but i want them to see all the pages and products on the site. I saw a...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am currently coding and designing our new website for 2024, and I was wondering whether there is a way to add an option so that customers can bu...
Author Avatar
we change some theme code of over theme. but now we face some issue like slow loading website, hang, pause for 5 to 10 mins and little more this kind ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am creating a custom app and install using the development store, but unable to install it. However, I have set up the App U...
Author Avatar
I am trying to get multiple products via their id using graphql Api. My query is : query MyQuery { products(first: 20, query: "(id: gid://shopify...
Author Avatar
Hello, may I ask if it is possible to keep the text and logo on our password header at the same time? please see attached image below. This ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I would like to have straight corners for my product images on the product page. However, the images have rounded corners while having a corner r...
Author Avatar
Hello, i've enabled and adjusted the code in order to have a permanent sticky header. but when i scroll down, the header follows the scroll and ju...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I use this code to hide the product description on some of my products. {% if product.title contains 'Parfym' %}