Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

发现和网络opportuni洞察力的会谈ties, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Im using the dawn theme. I have an unisex product, but the sizing is different for men and women. How do i display a collection of products on my fron...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm really struggling to find a new theme that meets my needs. We need to be able to display ALL product photos in a neat grid where the 1st ph...
Author Avatar
An amazing feature missing from Shopify that would make keeping track of inventory so much easier, is a Min/Max feature, it's a very common feature in...
Author Avatar
import requestsshop_url = 'https://STORE_URL/admin/api/2023-07/graphql.json'access_token = 'TOKEN'def fetch_data(): headers = { ...
Author Avatar
I need to pause my store anywhere from 3 months to a year. Since 2015 I have always paid my subscription fee annually and it will be up for renewal i...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I need some help. Even after removing some apps and payment methods, they are still loading scripts on my website that are interferin...
Author Avatar
I know there's a lot of posts on this already, but I have read them all, and none seem to quite get it right... I am trying to embed a responsive You...
Author Avatar
I have set prices set up for each region i.e. US, CANADA, UK, AUS, NZ ETC. The problem is I now cannot get a compare at price to show, I don't want...
Author Avatar
I have different locations set up in Shopify ie Home Store, Market, Pop-Up. We have two different brick & mortar locations (Home Store & Market) and ...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I would like the background of this section to be this color "#1c1c1e", how can I do it? A thousand thanks It's in homepage URL SITE: ...
Author Avatar
how can i tell if my store is up and running ?
Author Avatar
We are no longer able to use the ShopPay gateway but we need a point of sale app to enable us to sell directly to customers off site. Does the Shopify...
Author Avatar
Hello, guys! Can someone tell me how to make the collection name on my header navigation menu bold and also center the dropdown menu to the left like ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have created in my store a metaobject definition like below: The field's definition: Then, I created an entry like below: ...
Author Avatar
So I have been trying to change the color of the navigation menu and was successful at that but now if I change the font color of my header menu, whic...
Author Avatar
Hello,i have recently created a shopify store in pakistan ,i even found a suitable dropshipping suplliars but the only issue is of payament method plz...
Author Avatar
Hello does anyone know how to centre align my product name and price under each image on homepage AND collection. I have tried various codes people ha...
Author Avatar
hey i have the theme canopy and i'm trying to search everywhere and i've tried anything and it don't work i want to change the desktop menu the be lik...
Author Avatar
Hello, See if someone can help me. I want to align the 'quantity selector' and 'add to cart' button and leave 'buy now' as it is. Th...
Author Avatar
I was trying to upload some products using csv file. Everything was ok,I didn't have any error messages. But,the products did not appear in the produc...