Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
In the preview email a space between 'View Your Order' and 'OR' can be seen (This is what I want): However when I sent a test email the space ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to know what API to use in order to fulfill a digital product from a multi-piece order, or if anyone can share documentations tha...
Author Avatar
Hello all. I want to start using Shopify as point of sale in Grocery store in Ukraine. I am wandering if it has all the functionality for this purpos...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am having trouble with my add to cart button. I am only able to add one item and then the button is not being able to be pressed again.
Author Avatar
Hi there, I would like to rename this cart link with discount applied at checkout from: https://mybrand.com/cart/xxxxxxxxxxxx:1?discount=DISCOUN...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, website is under this shopify.com website? Actually one agent from website contact me and asking me to invest and submit 30 order per day? And th...
Author Avatar
Hi, i am needing help with a code for my site. The problem is that in my product collection pages of where each individual product is, the items are...
Author Avatar
PLEASE NO APP SUGGESTIONS I DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR ANOTHER FEATURE THAT SHOULD BE PART OF THE SETUP. What I want to do and I know it can be don't t...
Author Avatar
I want all products to show up with a white background. I have a few products with grey backgrounds that need to be changed. I've tried some of th...
Author Avatar
I created a pixel in Shopify app Facebook. It shows coonected in shopify. But, Pixel helper shows there are no pixels on my website. WHen I go to Face...
Author Avatar
Hi All, Is syncing products from Shopify to Facebook and Instagram shops no longer possible? The new update im seeing "Beginning August 10, 202...
Author Avatar
I have a website https://monthlysommelier.com in shopify. In this if we navigate to any of the collection pages other than the "Wine Gifts", the...
Author Avatar
I'm adding a webhook, and in that webhook I want to make a graphql call to modify an order. export const action = async ({ request }) => { const {...
Author Avatar
Solved
林有一种添加谷歌地图吗k so the map pops up on my Contact Us Page - The kind of map that you can move around, zoom in, zoom out? ...
Author Avatar
Hello. I got an issue that i cant make a line break on refresh theme as the title says. Ive checked other post about this problem, and tried a few t...
Author Avatar
trying to change the product zoom modal close button from green to white in mobile view. using ride theme, url: velotekpb.com password: deepah ...
Author Avatar
Hello, After I add a product to my cart it has a blank checkout button above all of the other payment options. I cannot figure out how to edit this ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have two locations where customers can pickup their orders. each location requires a different message for pickup instructions. The mes...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm getting the following error in my console (PFA). I created an application by cloning the node template using the following command. ...
Author Avatar
We have published four other marketplaces (Germany, Spain etc) on our Shopify UK website. We just want to focus on the UK marketplace. If we remove th...