Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

加入我们为构建Shopify——夏天23版AMA!

Calling all Plus merchants! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify products, ask product experts thei...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for information. I'd like to implement the ability to slide images of a product to a customer without them having ...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone! I am having problems with the side spacing of items on the product page of the mobile view. As you can see in the picture below, a...
Author Avatar
Hello!  I am reaching out to see if there is anyway you could help me. For some reason I am unable to see the header menu on mobile for my shopify pa...
Author Avatar
I am looking for an App or code example... I'm seen this feature on many Shopify sites, and would like to understand how to accomplish this. Curre...
Author Avatar
The background color for my entire website is black except for the product information page. I've tried to change the code like other posts suggested ...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone , I wanted to bring slider for the product images in the product description page. I did find some code related to it. So do these 2 c...
Author Avatar
Solved
Can someone help me move the exit or "X" button to be on the drawer menu when its open instead of being all the way on the right hand side of the page...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi iwant to Move the cart icon to the far right and the menu icon to the far left   example :  
Author Avatar
Hi. I just launched my store yesterday (8/18/23) and to test everything out I made a purchase myself from the store, and also had a friend who lives ...
Author Avatar
I want to incerase the saturation of my product page image in my store, suppose it can be done through coding www.missartz.com I have disabled the rig...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi Can anyone help me to close up the padding on my Minimal theme in the header, above and below the logo. mollycoddlemeg.co.uk password - preepi
Author Avatar
I attached tow photos below, in the 1st one the email newsletter is at the bottom and I tried different ways to move it up, but then it was ruined on ...
Author Avatar
My add to cart is not working, the problem seems to have started after I install a shipping insurance app. Can someone help me with this?
Author Avatar
我试图在t添加自定义变量he main product liquid after having created a new product template. Every instructional I’ve found shows co...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am building an Order management app for my business. So all orders are routed and will be fulfilled from the same "merchant managed locati...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to hide the cart icon when the cart is empty, but have it show when there are items in the cart. I've added this to theme.liquid at the end...
Author Avatar
Hi, My shopify Site is not able to take payments. I tried various browsers, resetting my cache and various gateways, I switched to another country...
Author Avatar
Our Shop has more than 10.000 404 records in Google Search Console (GSC) as you can see in the image attached. We want to clear every broken link with...
Author Avatar
Hi, I've managed to center the loox stars on the product page, however when on the home page they are aligned to the left... how do I make them centra...
Author Avatar
Hi, how can I modify the scale or change the size of the icons in the header of my theme (it is Avone 2.0) Example pic: I can't find the size...