Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Has anybody figured out a way to make the special instruction note box required to fill out before the customer can check out? This is a very importan...
Author Avatar
How (can) I setup pricing for a print production site which has variable pricing based on stock, colours, size and finish? The challenge being someone...
Author Avatar
嗨,有人知道如何获取设备参数via the REST API?It's very important for us to analyze the source of our orders. We can see UTM param...
Author Avatar
My guess is it has something to do with the templates?? I do not know why i spend a tone of time getting a page setup correct, confirm all is well, ...
Author Avatar
I have created a free shipping discount code, but when a customer enters it into the code field it says "Code isn't available for your shipping addres...
Author Avatar
I need my customers to provide me with special instructions on their orders. I already have the special instructions note box enabled for checkout but...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have tried many solutions but non of them worked for me. Could you please guide me as to how to remove the first announcement bar and the...
Author Avatar
Solved
My shop is Shopgagorder.com. I'm trying to achieve a grain affect similar to this website, https://sosmula.us/pages/web-store-closed. Here is another ...
Author Avatar
Ok need help. Has anyone got an app that does this. Every time I think I find one I am told that it cannot be done. So what I want to do A cus...
Author Avatar
Is anyone else experiencing major problems with inventory control? My month end quantities are always way off... says I have -$3,000,000 inventory! ...
Author Avatar
As of 2023-01, `metafieldsSet` no longer requires `type` when a corresponding metafield definition exists. When we tried to do this, ...
Author Avatar
I've been creating content on SMPs but they never go viral that much, still stuck under less than a 100 visitors a day on my website. I did start a Fa...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone, Im trying to change the navigation menu text to white along with the search bar and cart icon on the mobile side of it. When i use th...
Author Avatar
Hello, thanks for reading! I'm currently trying to update my theme, I'm using Boostertheme. The issue is when I try to add more than 1 of an unlim...
Author Avatar
Hello all, I have a weird problem with my store decorfaure.com When the home page loads, the header images are all stacked under each other fo...
Author Avatar
Hello, so my image banner is showing up on the mobile view, but not the desktop view. At first it was but now it's not showing at all on the desktop ...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, How can I make the Modal that shows automatically while checkout page is loading?
Author Avatar
I was doing the $1/month trial and decided to deactivate my store since I don't have the time to run it right now. I got charged $43 and I don't know ...
Author Avatar
Have reCaptcha/Submit but open in separate window after entering e-mail subscription sign up. Dawn v11. Currently, after entering an email into th...
Author Avatar
I started off by myself, However now I have a partner. I don't know how to change my Shopify Store from a sole proprietorship to a partnership. Please...