Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi. Was wondering if anyone could help me change the Cart image.
Author Avatar
嗨,伙计们,我需要收集页面的横幅title and description font to be smaller. How should I change that? Below is a screenshot to sh...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am worried that my collections and products are not being detected by Google, particularly "Gatefold Wedding Invitations" I can generate a si...
Author Avatar
Hi! I would like to know how you get the payments to your shopify after completing orders that pay in Cash On Delivery because they dont have to be bo...
Author Avatar
I am trying to figure out how to add an arrow function on product pages where customers can click through the images in like a slideshow kind of forma...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I 've recently gone live with my store, not long ago. Just a week. Have had visitors of roughly 700 within a week. However still no sale...
Author Avatar
Hallo, ich habe das Problem das Kunden oft die falsche Größe bestellen weil es übersehen wird. Ich möchte ein Info Pop-up im Checkout erscheinen lass...
Author Avatar
When I try to create an app extension in Shopify CLI, I get error: You have reached the limit for the number of extensions you can create. I hav...
Author Avatar
Hey hey everyone, I think I'm doing something wrong and wondering if someone can please help me out? After I added the product and the website is l...
Author Avatar
I have set collections up, created a drop down menu to display collections, Only One seems to work properly. I tried to replicate the format across a...
Author Avatar
As the title says. The only other instance i saw of this the solution was for dawn 2022 and the code i was meant to replace was not there. I've includ...
Author Avatar
I might be calculating something wrong, but I was adding up all my expenses for my store's profit and it appears that my Payouts are off by a good amo...
Author Avatar
Hello, I've tried many of the codes that i've found in other posts but it does not work for my theme. I am trying to remove the spacing between my "S...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to create a page with multiple options across a sliding selection screen. eg: Step 1: choose a container (multiple product opti...
Author Avatar
Haiii gais Blessings worldwide How do we add cryptocurrency option TONCOIN for payment in our development store?
Author Avatar
Hey, does anyone have an idea as to why I can't enter the Meta app via my control panel? I keeps showing this, it's been going on for days: ...
Author Avatar
你好,我可以添加一个背景图像to my Shopify store with this code: .gradient { background: var(--gradient-background); background...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone! Thank you for the replies in advance:) I just launched my jewelry and accessory store 3 weeks ago! It's www.starbritejewelry.org . I'v...
Author Avatar
My Shopify store link has been down for several days for some unknown reason. I have checked Shopify's sever status and they have not had any issues s...
Author Avatar
Does anyone know if it is possible to assign different product page templates for the same product, but in different markets? We want considerably dif...