Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

New Webinar: Getting ready for BFCM: Learn How to Run a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on running successful flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, leverage marketing automations,...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

格言ize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I recently had a Shop Pay Installment payout fail. All of my banking details are correct, and other payouts are successful. This installment payout ha...
Author Avatar
This happens after the section ''Sort by:'' of my products in the drop-down menù. Can you help me?
Author Avatar
Whenever i select variants on mobile it works but sometimes it freezes and when i click on another variant it shows the variant i previously clicked o...
Author Avatar
Hey there, I use the Shopify Dawn Theme and have the problem that my footer doesn't stay at the bottom of the screen if a page doesn't have enough...
Author Avatar
Hi guys! So I'm trying to remove the vendor under product but I can't seem to find it on settings. Can anyone help me remove it? Thanks I'm using Ella...
Author Avatar
I get around 30-50 daily visits with a sale happening roughly every other day. The majority of my traffic comes from Pinterest as I am a verified merc...
Author Avatar
你好。我试图找到一个方法dd more keywords/ search terms to each individual product on my site. Using the Search & Discovery app only...
Author Avatar
I've created an example table on how it should look for a reference towards the subject. As you can see by that screenshot you're currently...
Author Avatar
I have a few customers asking for on_hand inventory counts, but it doesn't seem to be part of the webhook payload. Do I have to revert to polling for ...
Author Avatar
Anyone know how to change the brand information font size on my footer grid?
Author Avatar
Hi, How to show weight in every products and total weight in cart for Craft theme? I spend few days for trying to do this. But any code I found is n...
Author Avatar
Hi, I really hope someone here knows how to set up Automatic Email/Flow for this situation. We would like to send users an email when they ...
Author Avatar
I have the Canopy Theme, and I'm looking for the media for a specific product to be played without pressing play on the video. Can anyone assist pleas...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify Family, I hope you are all well, and would love to get some help on this issue we are facing. We are a Spanish luxury footwear company w...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I would like to reduce the multicolumn's images (icons) in the dawn theme. At the moment it's 89px and I wanted to reduce it to around...
Author Avatar
I am trying to implement web-kit so that my website would work fine on both google and safari after doing a deep research i found that we have to sele...
Author Avatar
I am having the same issue with the traffic to my store. I have my store so far for almost 3 months. Even if I make ads to my store of FB and Instagra...
Author Avatar
Hi, there doesn't seem to be a way to lodge a support ticket for this issue. When using the shopify admin interface, customer tags aren't being co...
Author Avatar
I am planning to purchase a nice theme from Envato, but I am also scared that the support will not be there. I am a non UI designer and have a bad tas...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, My website is https://amtopm.com/products/activlift%E2%84%A2-redlight-wand-4-in-1 I would like to change only on mobile the display of a ...