Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I'd like to add a thin border around my products in all my product grids. Something like this:   I'm using the Supply theme. Any help would ...
Author Avatar
You should use these three crucial marketing techniques if you want to maximise the potential of this platform. First and foremost, engage and grow yo...
Author Avatar
How can I get rid of this code off my website?  
Author Avatar
Does anyone know the best app for shopify where i could replicate something like this for a quote request : https://www.mojopromotions.co.uk/baske...
Author Avatar
I'm starting a new integration using graphql api and I need to run frequent media updates, but when I use the `media` input field it only appends the ...
Author Avatar
I would like my Instafeed to show as squares and show the full image. If possible I would like 4-6 images to show. Right now it only displays two imag...
Author Avatar
Is it a code? How can i select a certain amount of images to appear when the customer chooses a separate variant?
Author Avatar
Slider image is not responsive on mobile. The desktop version is fine but the image cuts on mobile. Store URL: https://armahomes.com/
Author Avatar
Hi I have installed meta field with technical info in my shopify product card. I have car make under "Collection" and year/ model under "Tags" I...
Author Avatar
My whole site’s background is black and I want the other pages to be the same. The Background should be black and the text should be white.
Author Avatar
Hi, everybody! I faced a problem. The discounted price is not displayed on the site, although it is specified in the cost editor. I attach screenshot...
Author Avatar
Hi Everybody I would like the headline on this product page to be bigger desktop, but show the way that it does right now on mobile. How do I accompl...
Author Avatar
Hi There, I completed the QRCode test application, which was easy to go through and very well done. Now that I have it up I can't seem to figure o...
Author Avatar
Someone hacked my shopify account and changed my banking information. 2 payouts have been submitted to this suspicious bank account until I realized a...
Author Avatar
Hi there, Any solution for those who work with Avasam and can´t deliver to restricted and remote postcodes???? Thanks
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, Does anyone know where/how I set the following variable efficiently? product.selected_or_first_available_variant.quantity_rule.inc...
Author Avatar
Can I download images from my device to use in my website I've made a logo and would like to be able to use it on my website
Author Avatar
Is there any way to set the currency when adding custom items to a draft order? It is currently very frustrating because my customer is in France, an...
Author Avatar
I just had this issue with image with text, but since im still useless with code, need help to fix the same problem. this code is still in my shop, bu...
Author Avatar
 I am unable to change the color of the black text in these images. I am currently using the "studio" template. Is there a way to change the color?