Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

引入Shopify认证

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
example :- i create URL list metafield tel:wxample sms:example when i get its value from app extension liquid file. product.metafields.met...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi there, This seems like a simple fix but I can't figure it out. On our desktop design our main page headers are showing up white (which I want), bu...
Author Avatar
I would like to know if I sell anything with my own design is Shopify providing for example t-shirts to put my design on it? Or I have to get it by my...
Author Avatar
I have manually changed the background of my product information page from white, to black as i am trying to create a white on black theme for my page...
Author Avatar
Solved
我怎么添加我多列im之间填充ages on mobile view
Author Avatar
How Can I change the color of the cart icon to white on the streamline theme. website - provengrit.us
Author Avatar
I got contacted by a member of Shopify's Trust & Safety team because I am "selling branded or trademarked products" (fanart of anime) and they listed ...
Author Avatar
Hello I am Manu and i need help with adding the home icon button exactly as shown in the image so it will be more convenient to my customers to go bac...
Author Avatar
Greetings all! I might want to change the assortments page thumbnail foundation tone, I'm at present utilizing Day Break 10.0.0. I'm utilizing PNG ...
Author Avatar
I would like to have my logo & menu on the same line I do not have base.css or theme.css within the assets folder  
Author Avatar
My virtual shopify card info was stolen and the thief made a little under $5000 total in purchases. I tried reaching out to shopify support and they t...
Author Avatar
Every time an order comes in, we need to send an order form to the warehouse so that they can arrange delivery. The fields to be imported from shopify...
Author Avatar
Hi all! I would like to change the collections page thumbnail background colour, I am currently using DAWN 10.0.0. I am using PNG images and ...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone I have recently centered the Variant Selector on my product page. Now I have the following problem, which you can see in the 2 pict...
Author Avatar
&nb...
Author Avatar
I'm not the most artistic person and I was trying to shoot for a more unique and custom styled site but I have my limitations, obviously if you check ...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone I want to center the "Add to Cart" Button on my Product Page. Can please someone help me with this issue? I looked for other Questi...
Author Avatar
I would like to know if I have a business license ID in here, if so where can I find it
Author Avatar
Hello, Can anyone tell me how to widen the text box in the "image with text" content section? The more text I type the more it crops my image, and...
Author Avatar
I've been trying everything I can. I just want to be able to download my Hatchful logos, but every single option I take to get support leads to blank ...