Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I would like to make my images clickable in multicolumn. Using Dawn 10.0. Also would like to remove the padding around the images...
Author Avatar
Hi! I am trying to make only the first slide of the slideshow have a transparent background to mimic the look of an 'image banner' (screenshot below)...
Author Avatar
Hi, We are working on shopify app development and implemented billing API. in index.js file i have added the below code after shopify.auth.c...
Author Avatar
上海opify domains can serve as a gateway to your online business, it can shape how customers perceive your brand and interact with the store. Yo...
Author Avatar
hi , im looking to create 13-digit barcodes with Retail Barcode labels. cant seem to find how to create a 13 digit number? could anyone help?
Author Avatar
Can i pay my shopify suscription with binance pay USDT
Author Avatar
Solved
I want to centre my footer copyright which is in left right now in spotlight theme,please someone help
Author Avatar
Hello, my EcomSend Popups App is blocking the PayPal Express button in the shopping cart. I disabled it in the settings_data.json file and now it wor...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am creating an online store for B2B and I need, in addition to charging the VAT tax, to charge an additional tax (RE) only to some customers...
Author Avatar
i want to change heading color of image banner, just made an asset file and linked it with theme.liquid file trying to change it's color but it is sho...
Author Avatar
Hello, Currently, we are developing a Shopify Apps that will link to another server and we will embed those pages into an iframe from the Shopify App...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I'm having an issue logging into my store There were no mistakes before, now there are sudden mistakes I logged into the browser after the ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm using Dawn theme and I want to have a banner image on the desktop and a banner video on the mobile. How can I have different banners on t...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm using Dawn them and on desktop layout the header icons (cart, search, etc) are in a row under the logo and so it ensures that the logo is cen...
Author Avatar
1.First issue - my URL directs are not working. as  you can see from the screen ive redirected them as needed can you please help. I am using express ...
Author Avatar
how did i solve this problem when install my app it show error The application cannot be loaded, it may be misconfigured. Please contact the applica...
Author Avatar
  Hello everyone, i would like to improve my shop and add sticky add to cart on mobile as it was done in the picture, you can choose size by drop dow...
Author Avatar
Hello, What happens if a customer orders from our website but the actual supplier didn't send the product to the customer? And what if the cus...
Author Avatar
I'm currently in the process of shop redesign and moving the contents of our Wordpress site https://bikeflip.nl/ to our Shopify store https://shop.bik...
Author Avatar
got problems with my web vitals since using a new theme. How can I fix this?         website: www.trackstothemax.com