Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
The plus and minus in the quantity selector are showing black but I'd like them to show white. I can't find the code for this anywhere, other than add...
Author Avatar
I've had a Shopify shop open for a while, but recently found that I am unable to access it. The shop is still up and running, and it can accept orders...
Author Avatar
Hi, My Google Merchant Center account got suspended due to Misrepresentation and Broken Landing Page. First my Google Ads account got suspended the...
Author Avatar
  Hello, i added an icon with text in the product description, i want the icon to be bigger and the share button too. Can someone help me please ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I need assistance with a client website. They would like to hide their prices and product information on the product page. This is their cu...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone! Hopefully this isn’t a dumb question lol. I was looking over my Shopify analytics and I was wondering about the Reached Checkout #...
Author Avatar
I want to have a shopify store with only one product. However, i chose the wrong theme (dawn) at the beginning unknowing that it would make my life di...
Author Avatar
Hello guys, I'm almost finished with my website, and I can't seem to fix this for 2 days now. I am using the craft theme and the multirow text is al...
Author Avatar
Good afternoon, I am trying to add Google Reviews widget/feed to my homepage to show the most recent reviews, in its simplest form (not product re...
Author Avatar
嗨,出于某种原因,我的网站已经成为所有黑色?Anyone know why or how i could fix this? Looks like this: Here´s URL : https:/...
Author Avatar
I can not get verification for my account. I thought everything was working ok and now I have a significant amount of money sitting in pending for my ...
Author Avatar
  Hy I am mudasirHussain I am a good person and I help you every time
Author Avatar
Hello, My product has different color and size options and one color has only one size. How can I setup hide or auto select other option available wh...
Author Avatar
Hello, I was hoping to have some help changing the colour of the password box please. I have managed to get everything else to match but this one jus...
Author Avatar
Hi, Just starting to get finished with my store design, and wondered if someone wouldnt mind giving me some feedback/critique on the look and the...
Author Avatar
Hi All, Will all the recurring orders through recharge will be creating a order in Shopify ? If yes, why I am unable to found all recurring orders of...
Author Avatar
We'd like to offer a private sale to our top customers before we add new product to a our online store. Is there a way to do that? If so, how do we ...
Author Avatar
Hi All, I've researched for my answer(s) til I'm blue in the face yet still haven't found exactly what I'm looking for, so here I am. . We have cre...
Author Avatar
你好,我需要你的帮助,因为有一个urgent issue with the SEO of my website. Despite my best efforts, search engines are unable to inte...
Author Avatar
When I try to connect to Google & You tube sales channel to finish Google Analytics setup, I receive an error message mywebsite redirected you too man...