Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, Is there any possibility to get the Behaviour report (Online store conversion over time) using the API? I don't see any endpoint. https://...
Author Avatar
I've been stuck on this issue for a while now. If anyone can help or direct me to the right point of contact, I'd be grateful. When I run my app u...
Author Avatar
Hello Community We are on Basic Shopify plan and still trying to get our first few sales We need a bot of support and guidance, as to how can ...
Author Avatar
I have to filter out orders data from graphql api by giving date parameters but when we give date of today there is no order fetch and in shopify stor...
Author Avatar
Hello Community We are on Basic Shopify plan and still trying to get our first few sales We need a bot of support and guidance, as to how can ...
Author Avatar
G'day everyone, I'm a data scientist developing a marketing app on the side. This app is designed to utilize your Shopify website's data (e.g. ord...
Author Avatar
I need to collect customer phone number while a customer creates an new account.It is required to connect with customer to communicate about thier ord...
Author Avatar
When products move to pre-order status, is it possible to add a line description on the cart page? eg. "Pre ordered item - will deliver in 10 working...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone! DUK is a handmade tablecloth brand and we recently launched its shop on Shopify. It's been a week and a half since launch and being a...
Author Avatar
Hello, I was wondering whether somebody has a code for changing a banner on the landing page from an image to a video? We are using DAWN Them...
Author Avatar
Hi! is it possible to round of the corners of the shopify product description images. The ones that you add when you are writing the product descripti...
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like to change the size of my images so that they will be as broad as the page size: https://spurx.myshopify.com/ I am referring t...
Author Avatar
Hi, The hyperlinks at the bottom of the collection pages are blue. This is entered in the shopify description box, with the dawn theme. I would li...
Author Avatar
I contact customer support regarding to correct one of our company director's name as we made a typo when filling up the form, ticket number 40137624,...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using the Prestige 7.3.3 theme with an 'image with text block' section. I'd like to change the width of the overlaying text block. If possib...
Author Avatar
Hey, How to delete/disable quick add to cart on mobile view?
Author Avatar
Hi all, When someone creates a customer account in our shop (https://shop.survivalinternational.org/account/register), there is no consent tick box...
Author Avatar
So I've been designing my website and everything looks and works great, i added some code to add a video background to my website and everything was a...
Author Avatar
Hi, really struggling with adding collections of items for sale to the correct pages on my website. I created the designs in printify and created col...
Author Avatar
Hey, I've added a video to a page. It's a portrait orientation, so it looks good on mobile, but on desktop it is huge. I have tried reducing t...