Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

发现和网络opportuni洞察力的会谈ties, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
''return to cart'' button appears in store customization but not in live store (dawn theme)
Author Avatar
Shopify payments only works in testing mode does that mean i need a vat number to get shopify payments?
Author Avatar
I'd like to know how to remove block padding from the "control" element using the Checkout Branding API. I'm aiming to reduce the spacing around the c...
Author Avatar
I am unsure about how to connect my purchased 1&1 IONOS domain to my shopify store. When I tried connecting it via shopify's domain settings, it state...
Author Avatar
In desktop, the policies and above us page is displaying mobile view. I want to cover full page. Can you please help on this
Author Avatar
Hi where can I get my 1099 for 2022, I do not see it when I go to finances-payouts-transactions. I only see one for 2021
Author Avatar
I'm using themekit to upload my changes to my development theme. Every time I save it automatically uploads the changes and reload the page to see the...
Author Avatar
I am asking because the customer cannot easily see the add to cart button without scrolling down alot Thank you
Author Avatar
Hello, Does anyone know why does my website announcement bar hides when i add a new announcement? I am trying to add a new announcement and set them...
Author Avatar
i'm currently using quite an old version of the dawn template (dawn 2.5.0) and on my "featured products" and collection pages, i would like to include...
Author Avatar
For the last six months when I log in to my shopify admin it has been fine. Yesterday it changed, lots of information missing. I want my old one bac...
Author Avatar
Hi, I've been trying to change my product pages from the original white color to a darker theme, however everything i've tried has messed up, I ...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify community, I am trying to hide the price only on the items once they have "sold out". Anyone out there know what the coding would b...
Author Avatar
Hello. I have a new businessmanager for Facebook, but I can’t delete the old one. So I can’t connect the new businessmanager to my shopify store t...
Author Avatar
Hi, When I uploaded the banner, the images looks blurry. I know the reason is shopify dynamic image resizing. Dose anyone know how to add code s...
Author Avatar
I keep receiving this error code and I'm not sure how to get around it. I cant find a tab for inventory management Inventory management is True, ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am completing my website and I noticed that collections pictures are weird on iPhone devices. Can anyone help me?
Author Avatar
I want to sell Print On Demand Shirts in US but i am based in UAE. I have a Payoneer USD account. How i can make account so i can sell in US or may be...
Author Avatar
Is there any way to disable the swipe down to reload on the page? or just change the color to match the scheme? I've linked a photo for reference. ...
Author Avatar
My product listings when sold and with zero inventory, change to collect email addresses. I believed there would be a list of these emails and wha...