Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

更新:支持API版本2022 - 04扩展To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I am creating a new page.liquid but with the code that I provided below I can not see the images. In html dom I can see srcset="image" but in the fron...
Author Avatar
Hallo together Is it possible to implement a functionality at Shopify so that you can just register when you have received a code from an existing ...
Author Avatar
  Hi how do I reduce the size of the header without reducing the size of the logo? the space between the menu + logo is too much
Author Avatar
Hello! I need some help according to webhooks and app development. We need to connect our third party payment provider so they can get the orderinfo...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm new to Shopify and want to ask experienced users here. We use Dawn theme, the product page has 2 columns for image on the left and oth...
Author Avatar
hii... one trouble in shopify.... theme configure --password=[your-password] --store="[your-store.myshopify.com]" --themeid=[your-theme-id] this co...
Author Avatar
Hi There, We have frontend website along with native Android and iOS mobile apps which usages Shopify buy SDKs. I wanted to know, does the Shopify...
Author Avatar
I am trying to use AOS animations in my dawn theme. I want to add animations to my Rich text. I have imported and created new assets for aos.css a...
Author Avatar
Hello all, I have the request quote block on my product pages rather than add to cart. When a customer lands on a product page I would like the re...
Author Avatar
I am getting occasional timeouts to my webhook endpoints after just 1 second. Even if all I include in the endpoint file is header('HTTP/1.0 200 OK');...
Author Avatar
Hi Can anyone help with a product page freezing whenever a customer adds a product to cart? Ive contacted Shopify Support but they haven't been ab...
Author Avatar
当我用下面的载荷为创建一个页面through api, it works all fields can be set. {"page": {"title": "second trial","metafields...
Author Avatar
I have deleted a number of collections within Shopify but after a short time (30-60mins, maybe less), the collection reappears in the back end with th...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have trouble finding a general contact form on shopify Ssense site. Also a message app that pops on the right hand corner. I am also se...
Author Avatar
I want toast message show first select a size then click add to cart after that it should show. Here is my code