Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

从Shopify员工浏览最新的博客文章commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
hi, when a customer buys do I get the money before I order from the supplier or do I use my own money and get the money after they get it?
Author Avatar
This might sound like a basic question but I cannot find a clear answer for it anywhere. I'm helping a friend to start a web store and sell digital pr...
Author Avatar
I would like to adjust the position of the heading so that it is roughly in the same position as the heading of the "About Us" example. Does anyone ha...
Author Avatar
Need help. I recently purchased an item from a store called EBLDstore.com via the Shop app. It is a Shopify store. My order shipping information never...
Author Avatar
Do i need to ask my parents and they will be the oewners of my store?
Author Avatar
I'm just a little confused on why it is I say fulfilment in progress when someone ordered something im also new to this but learning fast  
Author Avatar
I’m looking for a membership app to setup paid membership on my website. I want to allow customers to view products on my store as well as prices. But...
Author Avatar
I want to use TypeScript to build an app, but can't see such option. How can I tell Shopify CLI to create app template with TypeScript ?
Author Avatar
I just posted our new website www.creationbyalisa.com and added it to Google Search Console. It is showing an alert for "Deceptive Pages" but does no...
Author Avatar
I am attempting to link orders from a dropshipper's store to my manufacturing store so that they can dropship our products seamlessly. This would gene...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I absolutely cannot seem to figure out what the issue is with my store that makes it suspend my Google Merchant Account for misrepresenta...
Author Avatar
Hello! I tried to reduce my java and css files manually, but then my slideshow stopped working and i can't find the error. Can anyone help me? The...
Author Avatar
Looking to add a button to my nav bar at the top right of website (next to search and customer account icon) that says 'order now' and links to here: ...
Author Avatar
The landing_site field is returning illegal characters[ \u000b\u000b\u000b] and causing errors in our API. Is there a way to disable or change this fi...
Author Avatar
It is the weirdest thing that Shopify doesn't have the option to show the shipping price on the product page. I have had many visitors asking on the c...
Author Avatar
How can I reduce this big header? Website
Author Avatar
Hi! We got a transparent header on the homepage and it turns into a normal header when scrolling down. This is the way we want it, but we are tryi...
Author Avatar
我试图在收集过滤产品using the Storefront GraphQL API: - query ($handle: String!, $filters: [ProductFilter!]) { ...
Author Avatar
我已经修改文件(产品-液体default.liquid). However, its not working when I have qty. If I have no qty it is showing...
Author Avatar
Some of you may know or like me didn't know till today that come September part 2 of Brexit shipping comes into force. I know UPS are going to send a...