Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

公告

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

想赢得一个月的Shopify订阅信贷? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, Having some trouble with my password page, I want the heading (h2) and subheading (h5) for my password page both aligned to the left but not t...
Author Avatar
Hi, All my products in the shop are on a sale so they have a regular price and sale price. When customer adds product to the cart, I want to show...
Author Avatar
Hello, I want to make a clickable button on my background video to go to the shop section. (Button is integrated in the video already) This is...
Author Avatar
Solved
How to remove the search button in the header of the sense template
Author Avatar
I have an issue with querying metaobjects. I have objects with key collection referencing a collection and name just being text. The query...
Author Avatar
Hello! I'm trying to find a way to add padding to my product grid on the left and right side for a more 'centered' viewing experience. I'd love to ap...
Author Avatar
Hi, does anyone know what code that is used to show the discounted price for all products in my store? Im currently running a 15% sale but its only sh...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I am trying to figure out if it is possible to integrate orders that were made outside of Shopify into my Shopify backend. My produ...
Author Avatar
I am new to shopify and creating for myself a website, so I am looking for some suggestions to a theme that someone may have had success with for a ca...
Author Avatar
Hello, My name is Denver, and I'm in need of assistance putting the home icon button exactly as seen on the printing website so that my clients can r...
Author Avatar
I've been trying to connect my Visa card to Shopify store for plan payment but it's keeps rejecting, I'm New in this store, please can someone help me...
Author Avatar
Solved
There is lot of empty space showing in my footer I am using dawn theme and I don't want that space I will attach a image for reference how to clear th...
Author Avatar
Hello, no matter what CSS I apply to the multicolumn section I cannot seem to center the image, I am using the "origin" theme. Preferably wou...
Author Avatar
I want to make the image in this collection image look like this
Author Avatar
Hi there, this has been an issue for years now and it is bothering me that Shopify still doesn't have a solution for this: Shipping Discounts ...
Author Avatar
  Hey Leute, hätte gerne so ein Video auch in meiner Produktseite. ich bin mir sicher, dass man es programmieren muss. könnte jemand eine Anleit...
Author Avatar
When viewing my site, bygracealonedesignco.com, on desktop I'm noticing that when I select a specific variant type, like a size or a color, the right ...
Author Avatar
  Hey Leute, ich möchte wie im Screenshot zu sehen so einen slider auch in meiner Produktseite haben. Ich habe diese großen Standard Bilder unter me...
Author Avatar
Hi there, how does Shopify identify new customers? We want to offer discounts on first orders. How does shopify filter the target segment? Is it a...
Author Avatar
i attached the video kindly watch