Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

我nventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

我ntroducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

最大化节省Shopify信贷;工资在富尔语l business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, I've set up a marketing landing page and had someone in the community help me with code to remove the header and footer. It has worked perfectly....
Author Avatar
Hello Fellow Friends on Shopify Forum Please can you help. I am currently designing our website www.simpledive.com.au and would like to add a hove...
Author Avatar
Hello. I am new to Shopify and not exactly SEO savvy! Would you please look at my store and let me know what you think about where to improve on. Many...
Author Avatar
Hi There , I have recently added this code to open links in the site to open in new tab and it is working in desktop but when I click in the recom...
Author Avatar
Hi, I've read some variations on setting expiry dates on discount codes but nothing that answers my query. I'm setting up an email marketing campaign....
Author Avatar
Lexus vehicles are renowned for their luxury, comfort, and sleek design. However, like any other car, they are not immune to problems. Over the cou...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I have been trying to get my header transparent with white text and then turn into white header with black text on hover and scrol...
Author Avatar
我would like to know how to resize the images of my products on my homepage. As far as I can tell there is no option to resize the images, even af...
Author Avatar
Hi, Here is what I am building: Using shopify storefront API (GraphQL) I am building a shopping website. On this website I will be listing produ...
Author Avatar
Hi There, I am trying to collect the suburb, state and postcode in the checkout UI extension to be able to build shipping validation. However, everyth...
Author Avatar
一些客户告诉我们他们的购物车是空的。我tried myself. The cart will be empty in 24 hours. I also tried to log in to add cart, the cart is ...
Author Avatar
我s there a way to create hollow bullet points ? I put it in when I edit, but it's showing like this: I want it to look like this:
Author Avatar
The code:
Author Avatar
Hello, I want to change my footer menu on my mobile view. It looks ridiculous all spread out vertically. I want to adjust it to look like the des...
Author Avatar
Hi, is there a way to change the paragraph text on the image banner to italic? it doesn't give me an option to when I enter the text. is there a cod...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have so many questions. I decided to go with a drop shipping business and I am having a lot of trouble. I have my web site set up. My main i...
Author Avatar
Hi, i'm using Cart and Checkout Validation Function API to validate my checkout. But when i add/remove discount or update attribute, this function wi...
Author Avatar
我have website A (not on shopify) and website B (shopify site). I want website A to redirect to B (shopify site). What do I have to do? (right now...
Author Avatar
Hola, aqui una demo de la conectividad que hice desde Shopify a Wix, tengo Ecommerce en ambos sitios, canales de venta en Ebay, Facebook, Instagram, ...
Author Avatar
你有低销售在你的商店吗?