Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
截图2023-07-27在9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi! I would like to integrate wishlist plus with instafeed. I want customers to be able to "like" and add selections from an instagram feed into a wis...
Author Avatar
Need help, please.
Author Avatar
How long can variant values (also called 'options' by the API) be? There's no documentation on the subject, Google searches just return results on the...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am currently using the app "Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews" it looks great on mobile. However I want to hide it on desktop. It is located o...
Author Avatar
Hello! I am currently working on my company's new website, we sell Wigs and Beauty Accessories so our Colour Tiles are SUPER important so that custome...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm an experienced react dev, but very new to Shopify. I'm trying to create an app that displays a popup on storefront navbar, using Remix + ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I need a little help understanding themes and the connection to apps. If I install a new theme to work on, but don't publish it, does it af...
Author Avatar
Solved
How do I remove the domain of a closed store? When I closed my shopify store, I did not remove the domain. The domain that I used was jimequipment.c...
Author Avatar
Hello can someone point me in the right direction on how to customize the system default drop down menu. Right now it is grey and generally designed b...
Author Avatar
Sent a partial refund, customer is wondering whether the funds will be refunded to their PayPal or their bank account as they had paid through PayPal....
Author Avatar
Hi, We have 3 facets of our business that each have their own instagram profile. In our "About" section, I'd like to include a link to each respecti...
Author Avatar
Dear Shopify community, I have a "Vantage" theme for my shop. I would like to create an accordion like in my design in the photo below. F...
Author Avatar
Hi! I have a flow that add free gifts to some orders and they are not importing in clickship. So, the order is partially fulfilled by this platfor...
Author Avatar
Hello to all. I would like to know if someone could help me to change the color of the checkout buttons and filter products, I attach photo of the bu...
Author Avatar
So i'm trying to get my kiwi sizing app to display in my shopify store but there is no option to add the app in the store.
Author Avatar
I make mugs, and I want a preorder listing for a set number of blank mugs, which can be customized in one of three ways. I have gotten so far as to in...
Author Avatar
Hi, Shopify locked our domain to prevent any fraudulent transfers. The link that you provided yesterday does not work. How can we unlock it...
Author Avatar
嗨everyone, Are you ready to take your store's marketing strategy to the next level? Imagine having the ability to tailor unique offers to variou...
Author Avatar
I need to update my old Bank Account info since account is closed. I keep getting Shopify is unable to verify old account so unable to update acc/trac...
Author Avatar
Hello! Our website is https://drizzilicious.myshopify.com/ The password is: drizzy I'm having an issue where the iframe locator I embedded in...