Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, I'm wondering if theres a way to make the button hover up when you hover over them. Additionally, i would want to add a hover effect on the...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I'm developing a Shopify app extension (product-discount) that can edit cart item price based on prices provided by an API, the trouble ...
Author Avatar
你好,我想知道为什么我不能有一个option where it gives me different cart options. I was able to before on a previous theme and th...
Author Avatar
Hello,    I'm wondering if there's a way to make the search bar visible instead of having to click on it, ideally I would want that featu...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm wondering if there's a way to remove the ability to drag the image on catalogs and other places such as collections, etc. Additionally, I a...
Author Avatar
Does anybody know how to add a website to shopfiy and not domins or supp only a website to shopfily I"m a new agent for Club Seacret and I want to add...
Author Avatar
Please help! i cant find the right code
Author Avatar
i have a work flow that i want to run where on trigger, it would query all products with a certain tag. to simplify testing, my flow looks like this. ...
Author Avatar
I need a way to list out all the products and quantities of products for all outstanding orders. For example, if I have 100 unshipped orders, I wo...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like if i can change the color on one word in my shop I would like the word: Sale changed to hex code: #FF0000 the "Sale" is plac...
Author Avatar
- STILETTO THEME - I would like my footer to look like the photo I have attached. How do I do this? Happy to edit code. Thanks in advance. thi...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm having changing the look of the footer section. I want to center the titles of the drop-down menus. Aswell as change the '+' to a...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I have a set of customers who have purchased but not ok-ed the permission for me to send them emails in the campaign. Is there a way to s...
Author Avatar
Solved
I cannot log into my store. it just says " currently unavailable" and suggests that I should contact support. Very odd, I was toggling around on the s...
Author Avatar
I recently read a shopify article featuring successful shops with insights to their analytics and apps. I cannot find it. Anyone?
Author Avatar
I've set up my Shopify site (www.crystillery.com) and it looks pretty good and works pretty well but I am now looking for some help to fine tune it an...
Author Avatar
Hi! My Buy 2 Take 1 code is not working. Please help!!
Author Avatar
Hi, I just want the price of my products to be under the variant (as shown in image) if someone can help please? Or if there is no variant just above...
Author Avatar
Hello - I have an automatic presentation that changes every 5 seconds on the home page of my website. However, below the presentation is a strip that ...
Author Avatar
Hello - I am trying to make a dropdown menu on the home page of my website under the 'about' section. However, as soon as I move the cursor away from ...