Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
hi, can anyone tell me how to add tracking (shipping) data to an order by using the REST API? I can not fing a matching endpoint for it.
Author Avatar
I created a form with the Shopify app where the idea is that once the customer subscribes, they receive an email. I set up an automated welcome email ...
Author Avatar
For product consultation and order processing, WhatsAPP+8618851502332
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I have created a new collection for my Sample Sale, made this live on online store, I have added my product to this, which is also active and...
Author Avatar
So basically, (I am using the spotlight theme) whenever somebody adds an item to their cart, in the cart, they can click on the hyperlinked text of th...
Author Avatar
Hi all. How would I go about making my main image banner full screen? Like when you visit my website, I want to see the top navigation, logo, etc in t...
Author Avatar
I made this product page with pagefly now i added a save amount with text but the problem is I also have variants in my other product too. Not every p...
Author Avatar
Hello I'm trying to create a size menu like the example on my print screen and I would also like to put the images in the same format. Th...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone Can someone help me I’m getting a few add to carts for my store but no one completing the checkout. I’m not sure what the problem is...
Author Avatar
Hi, We are new to Shopify. Is there a way to centre the footer menus on our website? Spicy Protect - UK Security Suppliers Maybe add som...
Author Avatar
Are there any Shopify Apps that will allow user accounts to create and maintain products (e.g. availability, description, etc)?
Author Avatar
Resolved: It is possible to use a payment against future Pause and Build bills. So you basically get credit once you have paid an upfront monthly fee....
Author Avatar
I manage a number of large retailers through Shopify and use Universal Analytics to confirm results, work with Google Ads and Meta ads. Universal Anal...
Author Avatar
Hi I have this issue with a shop. I used this approach in other shops without any problem, I can't set and change the compare_at_price fields to r...
Author Avatar
Solved
How may I remove the white shadow cast upon my buttons on refresh theme? I noticed that because of using white background color, my buttons automatica...
Author Avatar
林tra利用revisar mas de 20.000eas e codigo entre vrios fichros no logro encontrar donde se cambia en el header el padding bottom y el padding top ...
Author Avatar
Good morning, I have an on-line store and sale tax is not being charged to my customers. When I go through the steps to see if it charges me tax, ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I’d like to make the thumbnail image slightly bigger in the cart drawer please. Website: doorstepdrip.com theme: studio currently looks like ...
Author Avatar
Streamline Your Business with ShoreWise Consulting's Dynamic Staffing Solutions ShoreWise Consulting, the leading provider of agile staffing solut...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm currently working on Shopify/Pixel Unions Empire 2.0 Theme and trying to add a link to the 'checkout' button on the cart, and lead this...