Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

精通假期Shopify研讨会在8月23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I've done a bunch of googling and talked to a shopify chat support agent; but haven't been able to successfully figure out how to res...
Author Avatar
Hello I need help please, Is there any payment gateway for a shopify store in France that sells vapes? Thank you
Author Avatar
When I am in admin, online store pages then click on "about us" page (which I need to edit) is comes up blank. HELP
Author Avatar
I've been attempting to make an ajax post request to one of my storefront's proxy apps. The goal is to have my ajax call pass along certain parameters...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I set up the GTM snippet via Settings > Customer Events with hopes that the checkout would then be captured as well. This is other...
Author Avatar
They said I had a 3 day $1 trial then I am charged $40. They charged me 3 months $1. So this is false. Cannot get them on the phone. Totally unprofess...
Author Avatar
I entered the code to move my single product descriptions below the title and price but above the add to cart buttons. The description now shows up wh...
Author Avatar
I need help with the code in shopify design to force customers to login to view pricing on my product pages. All of the apps I have tried conflict wi...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone. I'm trying to change the colour of the bar at the bottom of my slideshow to be the same as my background. But I have no idea how to d...
Author Avatar
I've been using this code to make my product photos on the left of my product image. They originally had square icons, but I increased the width perce...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have some products that are for professional use only and the trading standards do not allow me to sell this publicly. Does anyone know how to c...
Author Avatar
I am converting from Quickbooks POS 19 to Shopify POS and after exporting our inventory, I noticed there are about 40 duplicate item numbers (differen...
Author Avatar
Hi! I want to change my "add to cart" text from black to white. I have the Dawn theme for the site. What code would I use to change the text to whit...
Author Avatar
Hallo, durch das Shopify Update werden mir jetzt nicht mehr alle Produkte angezeigt, die die Kundin gekauft. Mir ist es jetzt schon zweimal passi...
Author Avatar
Hello, I had a custom code created. I upgraded to Dawn 11 and lost the video. I changed it back to Dawn 10 and now the video is shifted to the le...
Author Avatar
Hi all, Is it possible that the variant name "color" on product page will change when clicked one of the value below the color (such as 14k Gold, R...
Author Avatar
I am trying to test out the billingAPI but am getting an access error when I test the mutation in the graphql explorer. Does anyone know what app perm...
Author Avatar
Hi: I'm creating a POS UI Extension and I need to be able to read customer and product tags from the extension. I need to access the Admin Api. Is the...
Author Avatar
We are a fulfillment service that receives fulfillment requests from Shopify. After an order ships, we create a fulfillment for that order with the ca...
Author Avatar
Hello, I've added the Multi column to my main page and added a link that should lead to a page but once I click on the image, nothing happens. Am...