Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-pixabay-270348 (1) Cropped.jpg

Mock Shop API; A free storefront prototyping tool

We are introducing Mock.Shop, a free prototyping tool to build a proof-of-concept storefront without having to set up a shop or run any server-side code. Use Mock Shop API to query live commerce data such as sample products, ...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more
功能.png

Now Available: Functions APIs for Delivery and Payment Customizations!

Great news, the Functions APIs for delivery customizations and payment customizations are now available in a developer preview. With these new APIs, you can hide, reorder, or rename delivery and payment options to help merc...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, i would like to ask how center the text in this area? Thank you for your help!
Author Avatar
Not having much luck.. this is the simple call query { productVariants(first: 10, query:"sku:'08DRSIBDL23'") { edges { node { ...
Author Avatar
For the image banner section I'm unable to make the buttons hover separately. The ":hover" function either doesn't work or only works for the entire b...
Author Avatar
Good day Shopify Community! May I seek your suggestion on how I can maximize the page-width? I have been trying to modify the base.css file but no...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify fam! I am trying to change the background color of the popup once someone clicks "Add to cart". I want to change the background to black, ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a shop with a secondary language. No I want to switch the languages so that the main language becomes the secondary language and the se...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello i am trying to delete the box in the center off the pictures. done some searching here but could not find the awnser. how can i delete the box...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am new to Shopify without much idea on how to get customers here. Any idea? Sorry to bother you.
Author Avatar
hey all, I’m asking if someone can look at my site and have an idea on how I can covert my traffic. I’ve had over 1000 site visits with no conversion ...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify Team, We have question on authorising the incoming traffic to a shopify ecom site. We want to allow the traffic to shopify site only f...
Author Avatar
Solved
Our announcement bar is currently blue, with header background colour white but we want to make the bottom border of this the same colour as the annou...
Author Avatar
I am new in Shopify development. I am integrating Shopify with Laravel for that I am using a package composer require osiset/laravel-shopify but I am ...
Author Avatar
Bulk & Tier Pricing Shopify App(https://apps.shopify.com/quantity-discount-tier-price) allows Shopify merchants to offer discounts to customers with b...
Author Avatar
I am developing a shopify private app and have a couple of questions. The purpose of the app is to pull the delivery types (Next Day Air, 3rd Day Sta...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify Team, Just recently we have trouble in exporting inventory in our website because the Quantity column is missing in the CSV. This happe...
Author Avatar
Hi Pls could u provide a solution to adding cart icon svg to "buy it now" button (attached example below) my store: URL: fifthsun.com Theme...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I am currently trying to add a background colour to an html element of an email. I am new to this and is anyone able to help pleas...
Author Avatar
Hello, I need some help I already disabled on the featured collection settings, when I move my mouse over the product, it shows me a white backgr...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am struggling to find how to resize the product photos so they are all square on mobile version. Desktop version looks fine and the photos are 8...
Author Avatar
Hi all, My order has been arrived 2 days ago, but in shopify i see the order status like " in transit" and therefore i couldnt send a mail notifi...