Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

流line your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

引入Shopify认证s

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
The orders_count property just dissappeared today, it's normally being returned from $ /admin/api/2023-07/orders.json Listed here https://sho...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to left align the "Quick Links" and "About Us" titles in the footer of my page so it is lined up with the things underneath it (see attache...
Author Avatar
We purchased a font for our brand/store and we'd like to use it. (https://apexbrandsnz.myshopify.com/) We are using the paid theme: Fresh (by Eigh...
Author Avatar
Hello, Ive got a problem with the mobile version of my site where it scrolls to the lft to show the page background and cuts off everything when done...
Author Avatar
Dear Shopify community, I started a store on Shopify with basic plan. while setting my store in theme section when i try to customize my home...
Author Avatar
Hello there, I want to move the page heading to the left on the wishlist page and collection page on desktop. website: https://greatspeedsports.m...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi I just want to make my dropdown menu from my header to be white I do not like the color I have and have tried to play with it but it changes the he...
Author Avatar
Hello, I need help for my theme sense ! I can't find anywhere an edit code for remove the strikethrough on my many variants ( sold out product or un...
Author Avatar
Hi, Im using dawn theme. url: ecobase.nz password: Wendy I have a featured product on my home page, but if you click the image nothing happens. ...
Author Avatar
We have set up Local delivery based on postcodes. Some postcodes are available for deliveries on multiple days. Is there a way of setting it up so t...
Author Avatar
I use the impulse template, which I want to stay at the top at all times when I actively refresh the page. For example, if I scroll to somewhere i...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I can't figure out how to change the color of my questions on my F.A.Q page. Every time I try it changes a bunch of other things I don't want c...
Author Avatar
Hi Is there an option we can disable pick up option to customer when product stock is less than 3? Thank you
Author Avatar
Hi its Donna, to answer the email I was sent I am the admin of my store
Author Avatar
I would like some guidance and support regarding optimizing and resolving Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) issues on my Shopify store. I have observed th...
Author Avatar
My store DealsataGlaze.com still shows "opening soon" I have a plan and have performed all tasks. Please help
Author Avatar
I am having a hard time trying to hide products tagged as Wholesale from the product recommendation section. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, i...
Author Avatar
Hi there We all know that before your store can make a difference, you need to use a premium theme for your store. If you need a premium theme at a v...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone hope you are doing well. I am currently utilizing a custom theme and I have some specific sections where I would like to incorporate a ba...
Author Avatar
I wish to assist ten people to redesign Thier Shopify store for free