Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-karolina-grabowska-4491461 Cropped.jpg

Exclusive Shopify Community Webinar: Mastering the Basics of Store Setup

Join us August 8th at 11am EDT on the Community AMAs board to learn the basic setup of a Shopify store from start to finish. We will go over all the major parts of the store set up process including adding a product, setting...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

与我们重新设计的推出Shopify广告min, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, I have the Brooklyn theme and have a slide show foto which is landscape. This format works well on the desktop version, but on the mobile versi...
Author Avatar
Anyone know how to make the icon list from 2 in a row to 5 in a row on mobile version?? I am using empire 9.11 theme Www.oscarliving.id No passw...
Author Avatar
Previously I have a problem with the margin in a desktop version and manager to fixed it thanks to the community Now I have a problem with the overl...
Author Avatar
Hi - I wanted to create a new landing page based on my current template, so I duplicated my homepage template and edited that. However, now I don't kn...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have the Brooklyn Theme and the hero_slide sub-title is by default, or at least on my theme capitalized. How can I change that to lower case?...
Author Avatar
How do I search for products that don't have a certain tag? before the summer update I would search like: -tag="tag name" that doesn't seem to w...
Author Avatar
I am using Sense theme and I want this small 'Sale' tag near the product price to be in 3e5ff9 and 'sale' text in white My Store Link
Author Avatar
Hi, Apple ITP blocks third party cookies, limits first party cookies to 24 hours, while also limiting browser storage now. This hinders analytics ...
Author Avatar
Greetings, i'm trying to create a flow that will be activated when someone used a specific discount code in the checkout, and after that will sen...
Author Avatar
Remove blue background from product grid. Dawn v11. I want it to be white. My site: https://ec6bc3-2.myshopify.com/ PW eawhup
Author Avatar
Hello there! Could anybody help me make the "checkout" button and "update cart" buttons on a mobile phone larger (With larger text inside)? Brookly...
Author Avatar
I'm using Cart Transorme to expand specific cart item and it's working correctly as expected but when i tried to update the quantity of expanded item ...
Author Avatar
I'm using Cart Transorme to expand specific cart item and it's working correctly as expected but when i tried to update the quantity of expanded item ...
Author Avatar
Hello. In the Shopify Dawn v10 theme collection page in the desktop view, how do you remove via settings or code the "show more" / "show less" links t...
Author Avatar
i MAKE CHANGES TO MY NEW TEMPLATE, CRAFT, BUT THERE IS NO PUBLISH BUTTON AFTER I MAKE CHANGES. HOW DO I GET THE CHANGES PUBLISHED? THANK YOU.
Author Avatar
Hey guys, I am having a little problem with the design of my products. I want to edit those blocks (look at the picture) and I can do that without any...
Author Avatar
i was given 3 different dates for payouts! i was to recieve shopify balance funds since july 24 2023! today is august 7 i was also told i waould recie...
Author Avatar
I am hoping to get some help regarding customers being able to manage their own returns, without having to make an online account on our website. ...
Author Avatar
Is there a way to pin blog posts, or make them sticky, so they show up first?
Author Avatar
Does anyone know how to create different order email confirmation messages for different products? I want each product to have a different message for...