Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——让started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
By default in dawn theme the image gallery is sticky while the customer scrolls through the product description, I think I must have changed something...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to remove the e-mail address (support@brandafy.com) and address (PO Box 20123 US) from the the footer of my Shopify store.
Author Avatar
Customers have notified me that they receive an error message when visiting my website such as the image below. This seems to affect some but not all ...
Author Avatar
I recently added a really amazing "Search Box" to my website, and it looks great on desktop and fullscreen. On mobile, it does not go below the lo...
Author Avatar
Hello, I've been trying to move the burger menu to the top left corner, so it aligns with the cart icon (see image below). I'm able to do it with...
Author Avatar
Hello. I don't want to pay for a preorder app so I would like to find an alternative. Is that possible to change the text on the ''add to cart...
Author Avatar
How can I use the add cart api (POST /{locale}/cart/add.js) to add a product to the cart as a new line item and not increase the quantity of the same ...
Author Avatar
Solved
This just is not been my week. One issue after another. So, when I click on administrator it takes me to the theme page. Not the store itself, just ...
Author Avatar
We've been using Shopify now for a few years just for the POS but have only recently started our online store. Currently we have a handful of items fo...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I am new to learning how to use HTML links and Shopify email campaigns. However, I would like to add multiple links to a single image w...
Author Avatar
Hi All, Any recommendations for an app that will apply the "call to order" button to certain products?
Author Avatar
I do local food delivery on Fridays. I also offer pickup that same day, Friday from 8-4pm at my shop. Is there any way to specify and / or show the...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have added a video to my product page, but when I add a cover image as well, the image does not show up. All you see is the video. Converse...
Author Avatar
I edited the Product-Card.liquid code so that when I hover over the product thumbnails it cycles through the product media. However the changes I made...
Author Avatar
I have a few pages listed below that I want to replace the header with a image. The page screenshots are listed below with a circle around the hea...
Author Avatar
I had been using Printful with my Etsy store until I caught the "permanently suspended" bug. Unable to find out what had happened or how to fix it... ...
Author Avatar
Hi friends! I would like to hide the separator line on the header for just my homepage on both desktop and mobile, it can remain on all other pages. I...
Author Avatar
Could someone try to buy or tell me what is wrong. for example even without ads like 50 people viited 45 went to check out and not even one sale. http...
Author Avatar
I would like to keep the buy button, but remove the feature as to where it automatically takes you to what's being shown, which is usually Shop Pay. I...
Author Avatar
I uploaded the font I want to use in Assets and added the css codes and it's still not working. Please help. thetemplatevault .com pw rohblo ...