Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I did not have a Shopify account, but this morning Shopify transaction wetn off my Credit Card. I have been trying to get hold of a way to contact sup...
Author Avatar
Hi, How can I split the single column of page links in the footer to 2 columns. Page: https://pointsstore.com.au/ Pw: dsgshty tia
Author Avatar
Hi, How can I change the colour of hyperlinks in Impact theme? There doesn't seem to be an option in the Theme Settings>Colors. Page: https:/...
Author Avatar
Hello, Can anyone explain how I can remove the social media icons on the header in desktop view? I only want it to appear at the footer.
Author Avatar
Hello, Shopify support and community, I have a third party domain with that was working perfectly but now it's not so I rang my domain provider and th...
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like to update the icons underneath the main product images, highlighted in red circle, I have circled 3 but I want it of course under e...
Author Avatar
Dear Shopify Community, Greetings! I hope you are all well. I am reaching out as I am facing a few challenges with my website, and your expertise...
Author Avatar
Hi, we are an official Apple partner and reseller. We sell in the EU, with a focus on Austria and Germany (www.itech-experts.at) Now are are prep...
Author Avatar
So i have been designing my website, and i coded my shopify store to have a video background with text in the middle and it looks and works great, but...
Author Avatar
Are you looking for link-building experts to create high-quality Google indexing backlinks from various sources like profiles, social media bookmarki...
Author Avatar
This is regarding payment gateways in india. I took shopify account 6 months back and designed my website. I am unable to go live due to payment metho...
Author Avatar
Dawn theme images banners are blurry after tying muiltiple resolutions and other solved solutions like changing code, etc. nothing has worked
Author Avatar
Hi there, im trying to add a banner to my list-collection pages. At the moment, all that displays is the collection images. Id like to add an image ba...
Author Avatar
Hi, I've recently implemented the POS system in a retail store in Israel diacover that not all of the system features are being supported (my payment ...
Author Avatar
Hello I wanted to know where I can change the image being displayed on my slideshow if the screen size changes? I think this is on media queries, but ...
Author Avatar
专家你好,我want to display the variant as a drop-down option for only one product based on the product tag. But the price does not change when...
Author Avatar
We're using vertical pictures for our product and on the product page the thumbnail carrousel (under main pic) is cropping and zooming in, how do we s...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have the ‘spotlight’ theme, and when viewing my store I can only see two images per product. The primary image does not match the first ima...
Author Avatar
the area ive scribbled is all excess plus the size of the text boxes in which i've placed the icons below, they should be next to each other. instead ...
Author Avatar
Hi! I'd like to change the shopping cart and search icons using the Dawn 10.0 theme. I did follow a video that directed me to the icon-cart.liquid, ...