Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello sellers, I made these below for one of my customers and he loved it so much, so I am thinking if I should make them in more colors to sell ...
Author Avatar
Hi there! So we have created 3 stores powered by Shopify in the backend & Next.js on the front-end. We run Search & Social ads so our issue is that al...
Author Avatar
Hello guys, maybe you can help me. I am trying to find a theme for my beauty store where I can build sets and people can select what type of color of ...
Author Avatar
Hi, maybe this has already been answered but has anyone else noticed that tracking scripts added to the checkout section by third-party apps have stop...
Author Avatar
I have always found it very convenient that when I log into shopify that there is sales data on the right side of the screen in the side bar. I can qu...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I followed a tutorial to edit the code and change from having duplicate banners on mob and desktop to a different banner for each, all se...
Author Avatar
I was charged for the $79 zendrop plus plan but I only have the basic plan which is free so I was wondering on how I would go about getting a refund? ...
Author Avatar
We sell a product that is buy 2, get 1 free. I have this setup as a discount, so if people add 3 to their cart on my website, one is 100% discounted....
Author Avatar
Hello, I am currently using the Boost Theme version 1.3.3. I have a default page that has been created and would like the page title to be center...
Author Avatar
As many of you know, Shopify recently changed the Admin page, rendering it much less efficient and helpful for many shop owners. If you look back on t...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am a corporate developer (we're on the Teledyne Shopify Plus plan) and have developed a checkout UI extension app for our business unit stores. ...
Author Avatar
Hi! I'm trying to migrate to the Fulfillment Orders API, could you please advise if I can create a product/purchase a product locally or on staging wi...
Author Avatar
Each time I open my website (https://sillverfox.com/) it shows a white blank screen it’s been two days this is so stressful spending so much money to ...
Author Avatar
我想要开一个服装店OB欧宝娱乐APPing Printify but I have run into a pretty big issue. We are trying to have multiple options for our clothing s...
Author Avatar
Hello, we offer digital products in the store as instant downloads. When shipping, I chose custom flat rate (no transit time). In Google merchant,...
Author Avatar
In the past week, I've had 3 different visitors say they have received this message when navigating my site: "You Do Not Have Permission To Access Thi...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am in search of a solution that goes as follows: My company can manufacture a maximum of 1,000 product items daily. I would like to sell ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm helping my client change his Shopify Theme to the Fashionopolism theme. I'm having an issue because the product pages are now rend...
Author Avatar
I have a product which contains three different flavours of honey. https://www.snowdoniahoney.com/products/trio-of-snowdonia-honey-heatherblend h...
Author Avatar
Hello My site appears to be functioning, but when googled, the page says "Opening Soon" and requires a password. Can you assist me please? tauru...