Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

与我们重新设计的推出Shopify广告min, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I'm currently using the Kalles theme for my shopify store and would like to add light grey product image background to all my photos. Is there some c...
Author Avatar
Wish to set up a Shopifystore to sell used household goods. We will be moving in a year or so. Have 4BR home with loads of stuff. Hope to sell some o...
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to change the websites layout width on screen sizes 27' and up. It looks great on my macbook 13 and not so great on my 27 display. Now...
Author Avatar
Hi All, I have online vinyl record store and I am receiving the SEO error of Alternate Page with Proper Canonical tag on Google Search Console....
Author Avatar
I want to add a list of products by bulk importing with CSV, but it gave me a missing value error for my CSV file. for instance, my handle is new-ts...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to change the homepage header text color to white, whereas to keep the header text color black on all of the other pages. I am...
Author Avatar
Hello, we recently added a code for a background video on our homepage, but the sidebar menu is not entirely displaying on mobile and is half cut ...
Author Avatar
Hey people, could someone please help? I'm new to app development, and have been for hours trying to understand the reason that the app doesn't regist...
Author Avatar
When I click through a products picture on dawn theme, i have the background gradient border around the product picture and the background color will ...
Author Avatar
When I click through a products picture on dawn theme, i have the background gradient border around the product picture and the background color will ...
Author Avatar
I have made an Affiliate Program for my website ecodifier.com. The affiliate gets 20% of each sale they help us make. The payouts will be at the end o...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to add a free pick-up location (local brick and mortar business) as an option on my very basic site that I normally only ship items. I've ...
Author Avatar
I am trying to add wise account with my Shopify payout account but i am encountering an error that routing number is not supported. Can anyone assist ...
Author Avatar
Hi community - I'm new to shopify, looking for help: How long does it take to add a new item with a photo to my store's inventory so it's available ...
Author Avatar
Hello, Please how do i center the search bar ?
Author Avatar
I am trying to add wise account with my Shopify payout account but i am encountering an error that routing number is not supported. Can anyone assist ...
Author Avatar
Is it possible to insert images on the manual payment methods, as i want to add an QR for payment, thanks
Author Avatar
Hi guys! I want to change some background colors of the search bar when there is and there isnt results and i want to change too the background of the...
Author Avatar
Hey, I'm 14 and trying to make some money. It says the person who owns the account needs to be 18, but if I have my own joint bank account with my par...
Author Avatar
Hello, My customers can't checkout with credit cards. Please see the screenshot. As you can see the payment details section popup at checkout is n...