Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——让started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I want to store a URL in child-item.url but doing {% assign child-item.url = '/some/path' %} isn't working. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community! As the title suggests, when I click on any of the product thumbnails on product page, it stops all the videos on the same...
Author Avatar
I want to change my header from this Which is by default comming with Dawn, to this by default I mean when the page is at the top  when scol...
Author Avatar
Craft Theme - Collage / Collections Section I was able to insert code that I found in this group to modify the image size in the Collage / Collect...
Author Avatar
Hello i need help with my video banner on my website home page. On the preview it looks good and working but when i publish it, it does not show up an...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I want to do a few things to the "Added to cart" notification. I'm using the Empire theme. Store url = https://gokiwii.de password= 16012006...
Author Avatar
Hi! There is absolutely no where to change the product description color in the ride theme. I looked everywhere and tried codes pasted that were solut...
Author Avatar
Anyone else having trouble viewing the Business Courses in the Learn areas of the site? They were working fine a couple of days ago. Have they been ...
Author Avatar
I am having trouble getting my product page image slider to work correctly on desktop. The product image does not change when I click on the thumbnail...
Author Avatar
query Input { cart { buyerIdentity { purchasingCompany { company { spent: metafield(namespace: "custom", key: "credit_li...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to remove the product image from the Featured Product section on my cart page. Any suggestions on what code edits to make in the Spotlight...
Author Avatar
There is an issue where somehow extra zeros are being populated at the beginning of the UPC/Barcode sent from Shopify to Google Merchant center. Does ...
Author Avatar
I installed the shopify calendar and when I view it while in shopify (see attached) it shows events there. When I go to the website, the events aren't...
Author Avatar
I’ve seen quite a few of these issues resolved in other themes but I can’t seem to figure it out on mine. I’m using boost. I’m trying to limit the amo...
Author Avatar
你好我想添加颜色在盘旋下降down menu, if you check my page when you move the mouse over the sub menu you will the the colo...
Author Avatar
I am on Pause and Build. At Settings I do not see Files. I need access to my library of files and pics to use while building. Any ideas why Files i...
Author Avatar
Hello. Im having a slight problem once again with product cards in my store. The thing is, It's not fully responsive, when inspecting with developer ...
Author Avatar
I'm using Studio theme and wondering if there is a way to display certain blog posts by tag on a page. And a certain number of posts using that tag. ...
Author Avatar
hi! is it possible to make the product title smaller and bold? is it also possible to change the size of the price and center everything? ...
Author Avatar
When I go to this link https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/account/logging-in/contact it tells me to contact support by going to https://...