Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I want to change a video to a diffrent one when a user is on a phone, I tried to do it with media query and javascript but it doesn't work. I am addin...
Author Avatar
Hi shopify community, i have a huge problem! When customers try checkout and buys from my shop they have a choice to put either their phone numb...
Author Avatar
We want to create a custom app to modify shopify's login flow We want customers to be verified and log in using their phone number and otp (we alread...
Author Avatar
My product page looks all good on pc but when i switch over to mobile view for some reason the main image showing on my product pages has another one ...
Author Avatar
Is it possible to remove the white line that appears under every link? Its fine for the text but it also shows a white line under images that have a l...
Author Avatar
I got a charge $25 2 hours ago. But I forgot because I didn't do anything for a month. Can you cancel the subscription? And can I get a refund?
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi there, Sorry if this is an easy answer. I was just wondering how to change the hyperlink colour for text on the theme prestige? https://mat...
Author Avatar
Solved
My question is I have an online store on Instagram in Iraq I do very well here but I wonder can I do Shopify and start an online store in USA while I ...
Author Avatar
Dear Shopifiers, After some trail and error I've managed to have some of the entries of my main navigation menu link to a section down/up somewher...
Author Avatar
Hello, All of my Pictures on my site have rounded corners (26px) and a border of (5px). I for some reason cannot get the videos to add it and wou...
Author Avatar
Hi All, we got notification to fix our API health issue by July 1st by updating our API version. But to update the version 2022-10 or later n...
Author Avatar
Would like to check that my domain has a valid SSL certificate and that the verification is successful. sleepytime.store
Author Avatar
I have a problem where every time I go to my site, and I click the "buy it now" button it brings me to a site and it says "something went wrong, The s...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have noticed that that for over 200 pages I have duplications of the following mata data: twitter:description og:description Meaning ...
Author Avatar
Wanted to ask, whether it's possible to collect/activate payments (e.g. with Shopify Payments or other payment gates) without having a legal business ...
Author Avatar
Could someone please go through my store and checkout and evaluate a reason customers may be getting all the way to checkout but not converting by pay...
Author Avatar
Solved
my website is yotoia.com any help to take this empty space off is greatly appreciated i am using the sense theme
Author Avatar
I have a question regarding payment processing safety. In order to take credit card payments, usually, you have to apply for a merchant account in...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, I'd like to ask why Stripe is not showing on my list of payment providers? My address is in the United States and Im pretty sure they ar...
Author Avatar
我不能得到支持。我甚至难以post on here! I have been charged an subscription when I should not have for a store that I have not us...