Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

man-in-video-meeting Cropped.jpg

Looking for feedback on your store? Join our webinar!

Join us Tuesday May 30th at 11am ET for a Shopify Community webinar where you'll get personalized feedback on your store's design from our expert. Whether you're just starting out or looking to refresh your existing store, ...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash

Checkout Improvement: Partially deliverable carts can now complete checkout

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash How partially deliverable carts are handled at checkout has been improved.A partially deliverable cart is one where not all items in an order can be shipped to a customer due to the presence ...

Learn more
pexels-pixabay-270348 (1) Cropped.jpg

Mock Shop API; A free storefront prototyping tool

We are introducing Mock.Shop, a free prototyping tool to build a proof-of-concept storefront without having to set up a shop or run any server-side code. Use Mock Shop API to query live commerce data such as sample products, ...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

更新:支持API版本2022 - 04扩展To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Please let me know why Shopify is not charging in-state customers sales tax when the shipping address they use is to a recipient with an out-of-state ...
Author Avatar
We need to Migrate customers, orders, products, product categories, variations, pages and whatever related needed from a woocommerce website to shopif...
Author Avatar
Hey Shopify Community, I just launched my website live this evening and the first three people to go on the website on safari were unable to acces...
Author Avatar
Buy Amazon AWS accounts is a great way to take advantage of the many benefits of cloud computing, including increased flexibility, scalability, and ac...
Author Avatar
In desktop mode, i have 3 vertical column menus like multicolumn . In mobile, mode all those come in single column leaving the 80% white space on the ...
Author Avatar
Hello, we are seeing an issue on production which is not occurring on our development themes. I can't figure out what would be different between the t...
Author Avatar
Someone has used my gmail address to spam multiple shops on Shopify asking things like "I would like to know more about your store". Shop owners are ...
Author Avatar
I am on a trial right now for the sahara theme and i love it but i cant edit or delete the newsletter sign up in the footer!! help please! its not sho...
Author Avatar
I am not sure when/how it happened, but my product pages all have a black "add to cart" button underneath them, and I cannot disable it. It is not...
Author Avatar
Hi, We are the author of a Shopify sales channel and we receive some sales for merchant in another payment provider. Can we credit the Shopify ac...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, Even with body text size at the smallest on the customization page, it is still way too large. I would like to make it considerably smaller th...
Author Avatar
Hey, we would love it if you guys would give us advice on how to improve our store! We have not changed our domain yet, but will soon. Store Link:...
Author Avatar
Since the shopfiy starter plan last for only a month worth 5 dollars,am I allowed to use it at the age of 17+?
Author Avatar
Hi, my store has this problem that when you try to go to the checkout page an error pops up saying that this connection is not private. Please help. ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'd like to use Stripe for payments on my Shopify website, I've seen conflicting information on this. One post suggested I could contact support ...
Author Avatar
O menu hamburger do celular não abre. Alguém pode me ajudar.  
Author Avatar
Solved
can I set up a business on Shopify where customers can send you recipes and pay you based on how the dish looks and tastes while using a starter plan?
Author Avatar
Solved
can I pay for a shopify plan with my debit card?
Author Avatar
Hi, I installed ShipScout on my website. I am trying to get the top bar integration to work. The link below is from ShipScout. https://docs.ships...
Author Avatar
Hello I have a response with following message: Request failed with HTTP Code 502. Usinn GraphQL to update variants And I have no idea what's happ...