Shopify Community webinar alert! Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics Shopify coming Tuesday, October 23 | 11am EDT |Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

新Shopify:库存状态列选择器。With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi everyone. I would like to ask how to change the colors of a specific section of the product page, about us, policies, and blog posts. Like ...
Author Avatar
Hi Team. I added an image banner block to my homepage. It is set to adapt image size but when I add the button, it is getting bigger like this: ...
Author Avatar
How can I get an image to be outlined when hovered over my shop : circle6.co
Author Avatar
Looking to include student name and class on packing slip - can i change the Ship to to delivery name?
Author Avatar
I added a date meta field that allows multiple values to my product. The documentation states, that it should be possible to add up to 128 items to it...
Author Avatar
Hi, My application work well, but I had dev an graphQL, it worked before I reinstall the application but not after. I change the credential with ...
Author Avatar
我想要打破集合以同样的方式at the menu dropdown. In this case I want Main category of product/specific type of product/the ...
Author Avatar
Where can I change the color of the calculate shipping results background? Please see the screenshot with the red arrow pointing to the color I would ...
Author Avatar
Is it possible to set up “collection” products where customers has a free choice of 10 products from a predefined list of eg 100 products. The single...
Author Avatar
My website currently uses the theme 'Taste' and all the pages load correctly. I am redesigning the website using the theme Aurora - not yet paid for. ...
Author Avatar
im trying to use the geolocation app to show my customers the currency selection option but since i am using a custom theme i got from a discord serve...
Author Avatar
  Hi I need help to make the images fit inside the product pics so you can see the whole pic. https://luxurymrkt.com/pages/perfectshoeparker
Author Avatar
I want to override the existing error message on checkout extensibility. I have written code to override existing error message but it is working only...
Author Avatar
Hi, there seems to be two random arrows at the top left of the homepage. Can you please tell me how i would remove these? ("> ">) URL: https://www...
Author Avatar
How to change font style of price ?
Author Avatar
How To Change "Add To Cart" Button Color i am using a Broccoli theme . i tried everything i could find
Author Avatar
how can I make the images zoom or shrink when hovering over multicolumn images shop - circle6.co
Author Avatar
Hello, This is my new store, I need feedback on this to what to improve. I got a few sales from my Ad campaigns. Compared to add to carts and only...
Author Avatar
In Getting started with building delivery customizations (https://shopify.dev/docs/apps/checkout/delivery-shipping/delivery-customizations/getting-sta...
Author Avatar
Solved
I would like to make the black review stars that are on my collection pages to be bigger and closer together. I do not want these changes to impact...