Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash

Checkout Improvement: Partially deliverable carts can now complete checkout

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash How partially deliverable carts are handled at checkout has been improved.A partially deliverable cart is one where not all items in an order can be shipped to a customer due to the presence ...

Learn more
hand-over-a-cellphone-showing-shopify-app Cropped.jpg

Changes to support requests for app charge refunds

As of May 3, 2023, merchants will be required to contact partners directly if they want to request a refund for an app. Shopify Support will no longer reach out to partners on behalf of the merchant to facilitate their reque...

Learn more
pexels-pixabay-270348 (1) Cropped.jpg

Mock Shop API; A free storefront prototyping tool

We are introducing Mock.Shop, a free prototyping tool to build a proof-of-concept storefront without having to set up a shop or run any server-side code. Use Mock Shop API to query live commerce data such as sample products, ...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more
功能.png

Now Available: Functions APIs for Delivery and Payment Customizations!

Great news, the Functions APIs for delivery customizations and payment customizations are now available in a developer preview. With these new APIs, you can hide, reorder, or rename delivery and payment options to help merc...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, Guys. Asking a question for ID upload. I'm building a store in Shopify but I want to make sure that my buyers are 18 years old and above. Is ...
Author Avatar
I wanted to create a Email sign up "landing" page that would look and function simlar to the link below. I'm currently using the Spark template. Tha...
Author Avatar
Just a month ago, I launched a new Shopify website with the domain However I experimented with SEO using Goes - SEO Products Optimize.
Author Avatar
Hello, so I have a problem, I recently hired someone to solve the speed of the site and now when I tried to access the policies and all the links in t...
Author Avatar
Hi there, just wondered if anyone could help me with this. The 'sort by' menu, on my products/collection pages, seems to have a thick border around th...
Author Avatar
I just created a website on Shopify a month ago, and it has a domain name https://livebyhobby.shop/ But I tried SEO with GoSEO - SEO Products Optimiz...
Author Avatar
Hey, I recently purchased some code to add a custom review slider to my website. However, the code doesn't seem to work and I assume it's a format...
Author Avatar
I would like to reduce the size of the grid images in a collection when i only have 2 columns. Is this possible? This is what it looks like curre...
Author Avatar
Hey my account has been inactive for almost a year. So when I go to Google my online store it doesn't come up at all.
Author Avatar
hello, can u provide a solution to replacing product vendor name with product vendor logo. link to my store, witrigs.com example:    ...
Author Avatar
hey guys, i need some help getting a mega menu to work with images, i have scanned youtube etc etc and keep getting the image i wants link showing ins...
Author Avatar
the bulk edit will not work to update email marketing from 'pending' status to 'accepts email' status. i do not have double opt in on right now, turne...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi can someone please help and explain why this code is not rendering the image?
Author Avatar
Hey Shopify Team, I would like to ask if theres a certain course or videos you can recommend to level up my game with Shopify. Short story, I've b...
Author Avatar
We are currently using the Shopify script to validate discount codes entered on the checkout screen, but we are in the process of migrating this to be...
Author Avatar
Can someone helps me to Change Sale badge placement on collection page in dawn theme default is on bottom left and i want it on top left Thanks
Author Avatar
Hello, I tried a few solved questions but nothing worked. I need to make the social media icons in my footer to open on a new tab. Please help. ...
Author Avatar
Can any of you help me center all of the items in my hamburger menu. I have added code to make the menu open across the whole screen, now i just need ...
Author Avatar
Summary of Events Beginning in January of 2023, some merchants reported seeing a large amount of web pixel URLs being indexed in their Google Search...
Author Avatar
Im struggling on the best payment processor when out in the community. Shopify and Clover are the two Im looking at, Shopify seems to be more expensi...