Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!学习更多的知识。
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

《阿凡达》作者
  Guys, I need a little help reducing this padding here: I’ve tried endlessly but seems my basic coding isn’t enough today thansk a lot guys
《阿凡达》作者
We have a custom app with read order and customer api scopes. We trust the third party using these, but out of pure curiosity I'm curious if there is ...
《阿凡达》作者
I'm using the dawn theme 1) The section for "you may also like" on the product page is black and I don't know how to change it to match the sectio...
《阿凡达》作者
hi everyone, i want to change my policy link that says "contact information" to go to a different page that will be able to let them fill out the form...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi, I'm having issue with my domain. Can anyone help? I've been using Squarespace and just switched over to Shopify. I transferred the domai...
《阿凡达》作者
Hello everyone i have a problem.In my dawn theme,in the product grid the next product is not in the same line but goes under so the last line stay emp...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi there, I'm using the Impulse theme on my site. Our product pages use the tabbed sections for information below the add to cart button. I'm wonderin...
《阿凡达》作者
Hello, i was wondering how i can remove the glow around my product picture. URL: sixdreamz.com
《阿凡达》作者
I want to hide the "shirts" collection here on this page: https://jwe35urnv6eo78zi-81942479162.shopifypreview.com/collections Dawn theme
《阿凡达》作者
Hello everyone, on my Collections page, the header title & description are being overlaid with the main menu dropdown. See image below. Is there any w...
《阿凡达》作者
Hello everyone, I am looking to remove the white background that gets applied to my product cards after adding. The product image itself is already a ...
《阿凡达》作者
I'm in the process of building a Shopify store, and I want to implement a dynamic pricing feature based on customer groups. Essentially, I want to off...
《阿凡达》作者
When I change the "< > custom liquid" section of a page, it's changing the code for all of the site's pages. Is there a way to keep this separate for ...
《阿凡达》作者
I'm looking for a minimum viable code example using a TextField UI Extension in a POS modal. Right now whatever text I type into the field gets immed...
《阿凡达》作者
If you look below you'll see a Printify product that allows me to mark the item as fulfilled without sending needing to send it to printify. There is...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi, I am writing an app that has a custom action to do after a store owner has installed my app to their store. The configuration for auth looks lik...
《阿凡达》作者
My competitor filed the third time a fake DMCA against me. I lost ad money, apps money, my google merchant account is suspended because of non functio...
《阿凡达》作者
Solved
Hello, I want to delete ¨Shipping calculated at checkout¨,this is on my product page, im using dawn theme.  
《阿凡达》作者
Hello. Im working on a new page design on Layout-hub, but now my site is display with this big margins on the sides and I cant find where to change t...
《阿凡达》作者
I want to add some custom logic to my store in case a product page has a specific app block. The only way I found to do so, is by getting the `blo...